bonus

Tw- Slight cursing

Bonus:

3rd POV:

It was time to open presents, oh and how excited Leo was! His presents would be of course the best ones there, and he couldn't wait for his brothers reactions. Sadly April wouldn't be able to make it since she had to celebrate with her own family. She reassured them that she'll come by Tomorrow.

Leo hadn't noticed it was time to hand over presents until Mikey screamed it out loud. "C'mon guys! I want to show you how awesome my presents for y'all are! You guys will love it!" He had a bright smile, if he says it will be an awesome present leo didn't doubt it.

He smiled at Mikey and responded back "You're right Mikey, but my presents will be the more awesomer ones. Your guys presents won't even compare!" Leo joked around, he knew that their presents would be amazing, they looked at him like he was dumb to believe he was giving them the better present.

"Awesomer isn't a word, you do know that right Nardo? But I must say my presents will be the much better ones. You guys will agree with me when you see them." Donnie smirked, he looked so confident in the fact the he had the better present. Leo stuck out his tongue and blew him a raspberry. Donnie just rolled his eyes at Leo. Leo rolled his eyes as well to be petty, he opened his mouth to talk back at.

"Awesomer is a word Donnie! It's in the dictionary, next to awesome." Leo gave Donnie a look of confidence, it all just made Donnie shake his head before responding back. "Of course how could I forget, I probably missed it when I reread the dictionary for the 50th time! Silly me! He says with a overly sarcastic tone."

Leo turned his head the other way, in a way to show that he no longer was listening to Donnie, Donnie continued the conversation "Y'know, maybe if you picked up and read a dictionary or even a book, you would know that there is no such word as awesomer!" Leo let out a loud gasp to show how offended he was by the comment.

Mikey just sat there in silence eating a slice of pizza as he watched his brothers bickering, luckily for Mikey Raph entered the living room to stop the bickering. "Stop bickering, both of you!" He gave both Donnie and Leo a stern look, mikey was happy to see that Raph ended the bickering, "But if we're being honest, my gifts are going to be the best ones here!" Or maybe not.

All his brothers just shook their heads at him, "what!? You guys don't think I have the better gifts? Cause I so do!" They all began to fight over who was going to give the better gifts, they all stopped when they heard their fathers loud voice yelling at them to quiet down.

"BOYS, Boys! Quiet down, it does not matter who has the best gifts, all that matter is that we're all here ready to give and get gifts!" They all looked at their father surprised to see he was actually giving them a good reason, until their father said something else.

"Especially the gifts you guys got for me!" There it is, none of them were surprised that all he mostly cared about were the gifts that were going to be given to him. They all just settled down, they were just ready to see their gifts. They all say sat on the ground while their dad sat in the couch, "Okay everyone pick out a card!" Leo hoped he would get number one so he could be the first to give out his gift, but he sadly got number 5, which meant he would have to go last. Meaning that if his brothers did have better gifts than him, his would be a big let down and ruin the whole thing!

The order went Mikey first, Raph second, Dad third, Donnie fourth, and Leo fifth. Mikey went under the tree and started to grab all the presents he made for his family. Each of the presents looked completely different, they all had different designs and colors. Each matching with the owner of the present.