Nightmare message from the trash

Alberu constructed a meeting with the count of the Henituse territory about his son who had gone missing Deruth answered the princes every question and much to their dismay nothing could explain what they just saw.

Well Alberu had the "wonderful" nightmare of meeting the counts trash son everyone looked at the prince as if he was crazy.

.......

Last night Alberu had a "lovely nightmare" he saw a pool of blood with the corpse of different races he felt a pressure in his throat bursting to come out but this dream of his must be a warning or a message from the gods he moved forward usually there was the smell of rotten flesh and stench but as he walked forward he smelled the smell of strawberries and flowers preferably roses in the distance he saw a figure one resembling of the count Henituse son.

"Ugh stupid white radish!" He yelled Alberu was confused.

"What..."

Alberu watches as the counts son was chained the rust of chains itched his nose but wait... he can't smell in a dream?!

"Thy primordial blood shalt return!" Alberu heard a sinister voice echoed throughout the pool of blood he watched as the counts son struggled to pull whatever lies underneath the pool of blood he rushed to aid the human grabbing unto his waist his small thin waist...

"Don't if you do this curse will follow you!" Cale yelled Alberu watched as the man was swallowed by tentacles dragging into the pool of blood Alberu was scared he wanted to wake up from this nightmare oh lord.

"Look whose body you stole!" A struggle of power and control made Alberu freeze this "trash" has the power to snarl at the beast.

"You're still here?!" The noble questioned him "Your Cale Henituse right?!" Alberu tried to get answers from his dream "The Leviathan I don't know how much I could seal it it's trying to slip through reality!" A struggle of power once more shook the noble "The creature you see before you is nothing but a failure of the gods abandoned to the depths of the sea angered and envied the perfect creations it sought nothing but to devour everything-" before Cale could finish his sentence he was plunged into the darkness and Alberu awoke from his nightmare.

.........

Count Deruth was shocked his son was trapped by this creature his this happened is a mystery it was a mystery indeed.

Cage yelled as the god of death said.

"Cale Henituse is the beast having devoured the forbidden fruit but this was by force a common enemy was to blame-" Cage couldn't understand what the god of death but she had a horrible migraine after that.

"So Cale is the beast itself and all be a he ate the forbidden fruit?" Choi Han asked "Yes, this Leviathan we need more research of this and please we need to act fast as Cale Henituse cannot hold this beast for much longer" a golden geld moved forward well if you look closer he isn't actually an elf rather it was a dragon in polymorph form.

"This Leviathan you speak of it's familiar..." Eruhaben had the idea of searching for this creature in the libraries but Cage said she heard something about it in one of the churches libraries everyone now had to act fast they all rushed to the said church the prince came along with them.

.........

Cage and the rest searched everywhere for the creature as Cage doubted her abilities she swore she heard of the name her mind was in a panic just as she was about to give up she felt a warm and fuzzy hand on her shoulders she looked from her side to find no one but when she turned back she saw a ghostly figure well it's fluttering red dress/ robe whichever you call it anyways "Follow him!" The god of death commanded Cage for once followed orders without complaint she watched as the figure led her to a dead end its long float hair fluttered it pointed to a book Cage hesitated as she tried to pull the book she realized it was a fake book a mechanism to hide something her heart pounded with joy something she herself found secretive and no other followers of the church had ever noticed she quickly opened the secret door as she did the sound of old creaky mechanics moves the bookshelves all moved dust signifying how old it was as soon as the dust cleared Cage was greeted with the red figure walked down to the steps Cage yelled for the rest of the group loud enough for them to hear as Cage followed the red figure.

The tunnel was dark and old the figure light itself to guide her as she did an old door with the figure pointing towards it Cage gasped at it as the door was filled with a design of a sea monster it was heavily detailed indeed the red figure then made symbols on its hands its head faced down preventing Cage from seeing the figure up close she heard the god of deaths voice again "Cage those are old languages of my church a code for the people who built this under my temple" Cage was a lost for words she solved the puzzles for the door some were more challenging as she did she had the final lock which is challenging as she doesn't have the ability for it the red figure created a fire as it did it became transparent Cage was worried she was so close and this figure was going to disappear it touched the door as it did the figure on the door moved slithered moved its arms to open each lock opening the door as it did many wonders awaits Cage inside were scrolls and old book she saw the figure move at the center of the pool which at this point should have been murky and fillies with grime by now.

Choi Han saw Cage they all heard a mechanism they all rushed to where she was Rosalyn gasped so many history and secrets she was filled with excitement she ran to find Cage as they did Eruhaben light a fire Choi Han noticed the golden dragons excitement too Choi Han found Cage who was with a red figure it opened the door which opened like in those Harry Potter movies/books inside were many things.

..........

"Why is it standing at the pool?" Asked Alberu as soon as he asked that question the figure pointed towards the pool immediately Choi Han said the answers are at the pool something was down at the pool.

The figure extended its hand to anyone who was brave to dive right in of course Choi Han was the first to volunteer Witira had to be the first she was the only one who could last long in the waters there were disagreements the figure shook its head as if sighing it took a petal and held Beocroxs face as it forcibly made him eat the petal it made symbols again urging them all to eat the petals as they did the figure extended its arms again and they all jumped onto the deep clear pool.