No rest for the injustice

Cale watched from afar he was literally a child having the intelligence of an adult he watched his family who remembered their pasts only he did not have the memories.

Cale was raised within the castle of Safarah where he lived mostly sometimes within the river styx where he devoured some delicious grim.

"Ah Cale have you found your family?" It was Shen yuan who seemed in a good mood...despite being teased by Shang Qinghua.

"No but I'm afraid I have to delay my search as another grim has arrived and now it's trying to escape reality" Cale flopped himself into the floor taking a sip of chocolate milk from his caretaker.

"I know how you feel dude but still you should go rest I'm sure you haven't gotten any sleep".

"Oi Cale your cakes going to be eaten!"

"Sherlock I know you are the one eating it and it's 2 in the morning who eats dark chocolate at that hour!"

Cale ran towards Sherlock fighting over a piece of cake as William clicked his tongue he could always buy or bake even create one out of thin air with magic but these two decided to act as children.

"And they say I act like a child hmph!" A little girl with blonde hair who goes by the name Elise was eating a different cake.

Navier came her golden birds all flew with her upon seeing her colleagues fight over a simple cake she mentally sighed as this is really childish she walked towards the fighting men who were at each others throats until they saw her...

"Navier umm" Sherlock was at a loss for words.

"Sherlock it's Cales food and you can just conjure one yourself" she looked towards Cale "And Cale you need to stop being a child" both men sulked as Navier walked pass them golden birds following her every step.

.......

Cale seeped into his "world" he has no memories just a blank body he walked onto the forest his serpent tail wagging behind fin-like-ears wiggled in excitement as each step created hydrangeas with each step creating a pathway he watched as humans roamed around the capital where he found out the adults were gloomy the scent of "despair" filled the sky Cale's transparent feet walked towards a tree climbing it as he did he found out the human offspring looked at the unusual pathway he created curious he watched them all pick the flowers nothing new as he would leave flowers with each step he walked he wondered if this place has a country similar to "Japan".

"Hey these flowers lead a path!"

"Lily what if a monster is luring us inside" Cale felt something a familiar feeling...

"Ah look!" A child pointed to his hiding spot Cale smirked it's no use he plopped down unto the ground the human children were scared but Lily wasn't her voice tried to sound brave "don't hurt the Henituse people for I am Lily Henituse and I am a knight!" Cale chuckled "Ah such lively humans~" Cale smiled Lily paused as she took a closer look at this beast it looked similar to her elder brother...

"Don't worry I'm just a lowly Leviathan out of water~" he playfully teased the children who were curious of his clothing and appearance his knee legs were almost transparent water his tail was long and red fangs on his teeth but most of all he has red shimmering hair only Cale Henituse possessed.

"Did you create these?" A child villager asked.

"Yes" Cale walked as he did flowers sprouted from his feet making the children awe "go ahead you can take one it's not like it will kill you or anything it's just flowers" The children looked at each other for a moment not before happily picking the flowers.

"Hmm human are you not going to pick one yourself?"

"No it's just I heard beautiful creature grant wishes" Lily said with a sad tone.

"Hmm? Why may I ask I can but only create non living things" Lily sighed "No it's just you look like by elder brother Cale Henituse he looks like you but..." her tears flowed like a waterfall she looked at Cale who felt something a pain in his heart "Well I believe your brother must have something he's struggling with he doesn't want the ones he love worry about" Cale gently wiped her tears with his hands avoiding the sharp talons and scales.

"It's best if you live for him he doesn't want a pretty face like yours to be glum and sad" Lily hugged him tight Cale warmly accepts the hug.

"What's your name Mr?"

"Cale Livyatan" Lily's eyes widened "You have the same first name as my brother!" Cale rolled his eyes "Yeah I can see that" he looked at the children all holding flowers in their arms.

"I gotta go children as I need to move"

"Where are you going Mr?"

"Hmm to large body of water" the children not happy to see their new friend leave wanted him to sleep in the town.

"Kids you don't get it see this?" He pointed to his wrist watch "this is a timer I can't hold my small form much longer I must return to water I'm sorry" the children wanted to cry Cale sighed he can't help it his Leviathan beast is loosing itself.

"Children how about you help me find water"

Lily had a bright idea "Oh you could go to the forest of darkness I heard it's in our territory and it's a huge lake!" Cale smiled finally some water!

"Ah I will consider your opinion for now your guardians must be worried" with that the children all left all but Lily who cling unto his clothes.

"Lily..."

"I just don't want to leave you yet..."

Cale sighed he picked his scale from his hand using some strands of hair he made a simple bracelet.

"There a simple bracelet now this is special" Cale watched as the young humans eyes shimmered with delight "Don't loose this scale as my scale could grant anything" Lily's eyes looked at Cale "My scale can be used in any situation from saving a human from death, cursing a human by transforming them into the beast they are and create anything just add the scale to anything and it will grant wishes sadly it couldn't bring back the dead nor find what was too late while my hair could create supernatural weapons just mix it well with the metal" Cale picked a flower and attach it to the bracelet "This flower came from a foreign land Lily be careful as this flower is dangerous in the wrong hands used incorrectly then an entire town might suffer" Lily nodded she hugged Cale one last time and went back to her family she took one last glance at Cale slowly walking away.