Water grave of the injustice

(Warning very gruesome)

Everyone was shocked as they could breath in the water well more of the land creatures the figure led them to the underwater library where it sank down onto the floor there was a tree well it was dead anyways the red figure wanted to move the tree Choi Han along with Beocrox lifted the huge pot with his inhumane strength and another door the figure then opened another ghost flame and opened the door releasing many bubbles as this book was shield shut inside was a book a normal book but the figure urged them to swim fast to the surface warning them of the effects of the petal as they clinched Witira they all made it to the surface Rosalyn couldn't hold her excitement opened the book to find nothing...

"All that to find an empty book?!" Cage echoed in disappointment.

The figure held an old ink and dropped it onto the book as it did everyone gasped as the book absorbed the ink...

"Write and it shall answer" Cage translated the symbols as the figure faded having used up its energy.

"Quick someone give me a pen and ink!" Rosalyn said Choi Han was quick having to get what the princess asked.

Rosalyn wrote something.

'I am Rosalyn' everyone watched as the ink was absorbed as it did another set of words appeared Choi Han thinks it was similar to those Harry Potter movies.

'Greetings I am Saturday' everyone was taken a back but Rosalyn continued writing.

'Can you answer anything?' The book replied 'Yes, only from the past to present I'm afraid' Rosalyn wrote down the name of the creature well and the words Cale from Albert's dream as she still has that polite adequate.

The book showed a large beast in one page having to see the creature itself everyone's eyes widened by its appearance.

The creature you see before you is nothing but a failure of the gods abandoned to the depths of the sea angered and envied the perfect creations it sought nothing but to devour everything so the gods killed it not before scattering its flesh and blood it lives dormant in the primordial seas where it consumed ever to escape its prison and into reality once it does it would continue on its rampage.

Everyone was baffled by this Choi Han wanted to write himself but he couldn't (no shit Sherlock) so he asked Rosalyn to write his question.

"How was Cale Henituse involved in this" Rosalyn wrote the message as it did the book flipped a couple of pages and revealed some dates.

"I guess this was how it all started" Rosalyn accidentally pricked her fingers blood spilled on the page as it did a blinding light engulfed them.

.........

Cale was chained and completely naked even out of shape his legs were twisted in a way that he couldn't even stand everyone gasped at the counts son he may be trash but he didn't deserve such treatment Beacrox was fuming with anger he wanted to get those chains off his master even if he insulted his cooking this was too much.

They all saw the young man who's eyes were dull as if the light inside him had disappeared everyone watched as a figure opened the door to the cell where they dragged Cale everyone followed as they did they saw Cale laying down at some sort of operating table where Choi Han felt the urge to vomit.

"Hey so he's alive right after eating raw whatever that creatures rotten flesh was?" Everyone gasped at this Cale was dead well... dead inside his mind was dead he felt nothing as soon as things were going to get even messy another figure came he almost resembled Cale but he was wearing enemy clothing and had the aura of a devil he wore a white mask everyone all tried to memorize his face and when they find him they would make him suffer.