000.

In the vast expanse of the cosmos, before time was counted, there existed The Quantam-a mysterious, celestial Book of unimaginable power and significance. It transcended the boundaries of ordinary understanding, encapsulated within its golden covers and radiant golden pages the essence of creation itself.

Accompanying this awe-inspiring tome was an equally mystical instrument known as The Golden Pen, its sleek form exuding an otherworldly brilliance that matched the opulence of The Quantam. Filled with an ethereal golden ink that seemed to shimmer with cosmic energy, this pen bore the weight of destinies and the potential to bring forth existence itself.

In the abyssal depths of nothingness, where darkness reigned supreme and emptiness pervaded, these divine tools converged. The Golden Pen delicately touched The Quantam's pages, its tip leaving a trail of radiant golden strokes that etched the fabric of reality. Words, born of divine intent and cosmic purpose, flowed forth onto the golden leaves of The Quantam, igniting the spark of existence with each stroke.

From the infinite void emerged the first words of creation, whispered into existence by the Pen guided by an unseen hand: "Let there be Light." And in a magnificent burst of cosmic energy, the darkness quivered and then surrendered. Light, a celestial symphony of colors and brilliance, exploded forth, casting away the void and illuminating the vast expanse that was once shrouded in obscurity.