024.

Enveloped within its vast expanse, spanning an inconceivable diameter of 800 septillion light-years, this cosmic bubble exists as a majestic testament to the mysteries of the universe, shrouded in the veil of a 9-dimensional reality.

The very fabric of the Gigaverse defies the norms of the known universe, where the laws of science as humanity comprehends them bend, twist, and transform into enigmatic manifestations far beyond human imagination. It resides within a realm where the symphony of cosmic forces orchestrates a reality that eludes the grasp of traditional physics and conventional understanding.

In this 9-dimensional reality, the fabric of space and time dances to an ineffable cosmic tune, weaving through dimensions that defy human perception. The laws governing matter, energy, and the fundamental forces of the universe undergo a metamorphosis, transmuting into cosmic symmetries and principles that transcend the boundaries of conventional comprehension.

Yet, amid the allure and majesty of the Gigaverse's multi-dimensional existence lies an ominous caveat for mere mortal beings. If a human, in their raw and unaltered state, were to dare to experience the raw essence of the Gigaverse, the encounter would herald an unimaginable fate. Within the merest fraction of a moment, less than a fleeting nanosecond, the human form would be subjected to the overwhelming cosmic forces, resulting in an instantaneous annihilation—a vanishing act of existence that defies the very fabric of mortal understanding.

The sheer incongruity between the human essence and the raw cosmic energies pulsating within the Gigaverse renders the mortal form utterly incompatible. The overwhelming confluence of dimensions, energies, and cosmic symmetries would unravel the very essence of humanity, dissolving it into the cosmic ether, leaving no trace behind.