Ch. 2

While the dragonfly family was sleeping through the night, little Spyro was up longer than they were wishing upon a star that his family would go away forever.

Spyro: (faintly) I wish they would all disappear

Slowly Spyro went to sleep and then a terrible wind storm swept over the swamp shaking the trees and the frog weeds across the land. Then at a random chance of luck or some obscene force, the branches started covering the windows of the dragonflies' home, which meant no light could be shown through in the morning.

Day approached and the morning bird did its morning caw which woke up Nina as she looked out the window confused. She saw that it was dark outside but yet the morning bird was up. She reached up the window and noticed that it was covered in leaves and branches. She pushed the branches off the window where the Sun dial was placed. She then saw the shadow on the dial and panicked.

Nina: (shouts) FLASH!

Flash then woke up as well and saw the shadow on the dial.

Flash and Nina: (shouts) WE SLEPT IN!!!

In a flash and hurry all the dragonflies woke up and quickly got their stuff ready for the trip. They were frantically trying to get everything that they left in a hurry that they didn't realize they left someone behind.

After a few hours Spyro woke up and went down from the attic.

Spyro: Mom? Dad?

He called out for his parents as he started walking around the house. He even went down into the basement which was by far the scariest part of the house. At least to little Spyro. He looked over to his right and saw the furnace opening up and almost looked like it was talking to him.

Spyro: (whispers) it's all in my mind, it's all in my mind

Furnace: (faintly gasping) hell-o Spy-ro!!

Spyro then frantically went back up stairs to get away from the evil furnace. He then quickly went outside to see if anyone in his family were outside.

Spyro: hello! Mom?! Dad?! Anybody?! I'll even settle for my jerk brother Sparx!

No sound of any kind, he went back inside with his head hung low. His family was nowhere to be found, in or out of the house. He then came to the realization.

Spyro: I made my family disappeared

He at first felt bad for making them disappear but then he recalled all the things they've done and said to him last night and then came to another realization.

Spyro: (smiles) I've made my family disappear (raises his eyebrows at the readers)

The next thing Spyro did was grab a bag of popcorn from the pantry, heated it up, and went on his parents bed to jump on it while eating popcorn.

Spyro: hey mom I'm jumping on your bed, you better come over here yell at me! Hahaha!

He then grabbed his skateboard and started skating around the house screaming and yelling.

Spyro: woohoo! Cowabunga!

Spyro then started rummaging through his brother's room in his trunk of junk.

Spyro: hey Sparx, I'm going through your stuff, better come over and yell at me

He then found a weird magazine and looked through it and then quickly tossed it.

Spyro: no clothes, yuck

He then grabs a photo and looks at it confused.

Spyro: Sparx your girlfriend, woof!

He then rummaged around further until he grabbed a few packs of fire crackers.

Spyro: save those for later

He then closed the trunk and looked up to see Sparx's slingshot above his bed.

Spyro: (snickers) hehehe

Spyro grabs his brother's slingshot and a few rocks and used his figures for target practice. And surprisingly Spyro was able to hit all of them into the laundry basket in the basement.

Spyro: yes!

Later he gathered a lot of bug ice cream, some marshmallows, and some chocolate syrup and brought it all together in a big bowl and he ate it while watching a scary movie.

Spyro: (shouts) hey Dad I'm eating junk food and watching a scary movie, better come down and stop me! Hehehe.

The old man held a Tommy gun and aimed it at the guy in the trench coat.

Old man: I'm giving you to the count of ten, to get yer ugly, yella, no good keister off my property, before I pump yer gets fulla lead.

Trench coat guy: alright Johnny, I'm goin.

Johnny: One. Two. Ten!!

The old man who is now named Johnny started unloading his Tommy onto the trench coat guy while Spyro covered his face in horror.

Johnny: ah hahahahaha! Keep the change ya filthy animal!

Spyro then quickly grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

Spyro: (shouts) mom!

Meanwhile the dragonfly family made it to their vacation spot at dragon shores. The kids were playing in the sand and water while the adults were sun bathing. Nina was enjoying herself with her husband until she started to feel something was off.

Nina: Flash?

Flash: yeah honey?

Nina: did we forget anything back at home?

Flash: no I don't think so, I mean we left in quite a hurry

Nina: did we lock up the house?

Flash: no, I did

Nina: did we bring everything for the trip?

Flash: yes

Nina: did we close the garage?

Flash: we don't have a garage

Nina: oh right

Flash: relax honey, there's to worry about, just relax. It's a very quiet day and the kids are enjoying themselves, and we should too.

Nina: yeah, you're right, it is quiet. Too quiet.

Nina thought about that for an embarrassingly long time until something popped into her head like popcorn. She now remembered what they had forgotten.

Nina: (shouts) Spyro!!

——————————————————————————
Hello everyone, I'm still alive and plan on finishing what I have started with this story and I apologize for taking so long to update, I promise it won't happen again. Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter despite it being late and I hope you have a merry Christmas. Bye bye!!