Kyle's symptons (Part 1)

It was nighttime, & rainy hard as John Cooper was looking out of the window, as he & his wife, Cathy, were looking at Iris after the problem she explained.

"Of course, we would raise him. But is it okay for you to leave him here instead of taking him with you?" Cathy asked as she was worried about her situation.

"Of course. Please forgive me." Iris then bowed her head. Cathy then got up & looked at the baby named Kyle. 

"Okay." Cathy agreed as she then picked up Kyle & cuddle with him. Cathy then looked at him, hoping that one day, he would be on a good path.

~16 years later~

At Poly High School, a teenager named Jason is waiting outside for his friend, Kyle. Kyle is working on his robot in the Poly Rabbotics club. He then saw the time on his phone & looked at the time. He put his robot back on the shelf. & headed to the gate, seeing his friend at the gate.

"You do know how you take your sweet time with your robot," Jason explained to Khiry about the time he spent. Khiry then texted on his notes. 

"I just wanted to fix the wiring on the machine." Kyle then shows his note to his friend. They started walking towards the bus station Kyle then looked at the news about Tony Stark. He then shows Jason the news about Tony shutting down his work. 

"Wow... I can't say I don't blame him, but I don't think that is a good idea." 

Kyle then took his phone back & started to type in his note. "Do you think there is a reason behind that?"

"I'm not sure. War does change a person. So, we can't judge his action without knowing his reason." Jason answered unsure about Tony's situation. He then thought about something. "Hey, Tomorrow is Friday, right? How about we go ahead, get some Chicken from KFC, & watch some anime?"

Kyle then thought about something for a minute. "Won't you be getting caught going into some competition for some food...?"

"Not unless you work at McDonald's. Lord knows he'll hunt you down." Jason joked, causing a muted Kyle to laugh as well. Jason then sees his stop as he presses the yellow bar, reminding the bus driver to stop at the next stop. "I'll see you in the morning tomorrow, Kyle." Jason then grabbed his bag as the bus stopped & opened the door, making him leave to go to his job at In-n-out Burger. Kyle might think up some lunch to make for tomorrow. The bus then stopped & opened the door, making Kyle get off his stop. He then waited for the light to change, so he then crossed the streets to head to his house. Kyle's house & Jason's house are next-door neighbors. Kyle then made it in front of the door to his house. He then opened it as his grandpa then looked at him.

"Hey, grandson. How was school?" John then asked him as Kyle then typed.

"Ok."

"Alright, then." John then stands up as he stretches. "I am going to head to the store to get some dinner. Want anything?"

"Chow Mein with Shrimp and pad Thai flavor, please."

"Ok. Just be careful with those instant ramen." John then leaves, causing Kyle to get some water & head upstairs to do his homework. Jason is now driving his car to Albertson's. He decided to call his wife, who is the CEO of her perfume company, Lust-filled Bliss. Cathy is looking at the number inside the office as she is being a bit stressed. Her secretary, Mina, then opened the door to her office.

"Ma'am, your husband is on the phone," Mina informed Cathy about it. Cathy then answered the phone from the office. 

"Yeah? Dinner...? I was thinking about going to Hometown Buffet today—just the three of us. I know I love your cooking, but I wanted to eat out. if that okay with the both of you? Okay. Be careful not to text & drive. I love you. Bye." Cathy then hung up from the phone & sighed as she leaned back in her chair. "The numbers are high as hell. I didn't creating a perfume to attract their men would be a hit. Of course, creating them was a bit... toxic."