Kyle's Sympton (Part 2)

After their dinner at Hometown Buffet, Kyle is asleep as his grandfather, John,  is looking at him from the doorway. He then closed the door & headed to his bedroom. He then sits down in his bed, next to his wife, Cathy, as she is getting a bit worried about Kyle's "other" powers. He then looked at her. "Are you okay?" He asked, worried about his wife.

"Huh? Yeah. I'm okay." Cathy said, with a little concern about his grandson. Her husband knows his wife.

"Catherine..."

Cathy sighed, knowing her husband only called her full name when he was serious.

"It's just... I am worrying about our Grandson. He will probably inherit my powers too."

"Your powers...? I don't think he will have that."

"Johnathon..." Cathy said that while being serious.

"Okay, okay... I understand the incident from our son, but do you think he will inherit your powers?"

Cathy then transformed into her true form with Pale Grey Eyes & Dark Pink Hair.

"My powers did come from my mother. You, of all people, should understand it."

John nodded. "I will admit about your mother, as well as our son inheriting your powers from the succubus side. We should wait a bit for a while...just to see if he also has some... succubi abilities.

It was 5 AM & Kyle's alarm was playing Rock The Dragon. It took a few seconds to wake him up & he then sat up in bed. He then turns off his alarm. He then tabs his fat belly. He is then reminded of those words & thinks about Goku's body physique. Kyle then sighed as he was getting dressed for school. He decided to wait for the time that his friend would come to pick him up as the family was having a Japanese breakfast. They are enjoying the breakfast John made. 

"So, Kyle, what are you planning to do this weekend?" Cathy asked

"My friend & I are going to have KFC & watch some anime tonight." Kyle typed on his phone. Cathy then read it & nodded.

"Well, make sure you bundle up," Cathy told Kyle. he was confused for a second until he looked at the weather to say it would be 70 degrees.

"Trust your grandmother, Kyle. She knows things even I don't know. & I know a lot." John explained to Kyle as he then gave him both Cathy & his bento for lunch. 

"Now I want to try & not to be near any girls or any female staff. Trust me, okay?" Cathy asked Kyle. He then nodded. Both of them grabbed their suitcase & backpack & headed to the door. Cathy then opens it, not before waving goodbye to John. Cathy then went to the car.

"Alright, Kyle. Remember what I told you." Cathy told Kyle as he nodded Cathy then entered her 2010 Audi A6 as Kyle was walking towards James' house, which is 2 blocks down. Kyle then made it, & knocked on the door. However, James was sick today. He then texted Kyle.

"Sorry man, I got the flu today. Might need to change plans to Saturday." Kyle was sad at the text. However, he decided to bring the party to his house. He then headed to the bus stop & waited for the bus to come. It was a few minutes, but the bus did arrive. He then got on the bus & scanned his monthly bus pass. He then sits down in his seat. Kyle did feel a bit sleepy, but the second he closed his eyes, a couple of female students woke up from a lewd dream. It didn't start for them to feel good for them, but Kyle then woke up as well. He was confused at first. The bus then stopped at the bus stop near between the school & the doughnut shop. The schoolgirls were a bit confused while Kyle then looked at the doughnut shop. Kyle decided to have the party at James' house. He then went to school & headed to his first class: Literature. He then took his reading glasses & put them on. He then learns his new lesson from literature, Math,  & Social Studies. His last class: P.E. has just started. Kyle then put his glasses in his case. He then takes off his clothes & puts his P.E. clothes on. "Make sure I won't be near any female staff." Kyle thought. He then sat down outside with his class. There was a whistle blown as it wasn't from our P.E. teacher. It was a fit woman.

"Alright, settle down

"Alright, settle down. I'm Ms. Lionheart. I will be your substitute teacher for today." Ms. Lionheart explained to the students. "As you are aware, your P.E. teacher has to do something along with his family. His sister passed away. He is at her funeral, but he will be back after Spring Break. So, we will start you off by running around the track & field. 4 laps, & then you can do free play. I am going to mark your hands since your P.E. teacher showed me what you looked like." Ms. Lionheart then led the students to the track & field. The students then line up. "Ready... Go!" The students are running at a different speed. Kyle is jogging normally, but he feels his body is lighter. He is confused at first but decides to ignore it. Ms. Lionheart is marking the students' hands due to their laps. When she grabbed Kyle's hand, she marked it, but she then felt her inside hot. This happened 3 more times . Kyle then decided to take a breather & sit down. He is sitting next to Doreen Green, a fellow student with Squirrel Tail. Doreen is then smelling some pheromone.

"Hey, you're Kyle Cooper, right?" Doreen asked. Kyle then nodded. "Nice. I'm Doreen. Doreen Green. Hey, can I ask you a question?" Kyle then nodded. "Do you know that you are producing your pheromone?" That question got Kyle a bit confused. "Oh. Never mind, then." Doreen didn't want to make it awkward for him. Doreen might want to know more about Kyle.