First day of school 🏫

You get up and try to go to the restroom,but its locked, you hear a voice and its Isaac "we have a bathroom schedule" he says, "a bathroom schedule, now thats just weird", "i know its weird but there is a bathroom downstairs,come on I'll take you" he says as he reaches his hand to you,you slap his hand and start to walks downstairs with him, "so you like it here", "not a lot,but I'm getting used to it", "trust me you will" he says as you get to the restroom, "here it is bah da",you chuckle as he stares into your eyes getting closer and closer to your face,you break the eye contact "we shouldn't do this,we just met"then you walk into the restroom with your towel but you look at him again and smile you take a shower then come out and look in your bag for clothes and see a pearl necklace you wear it with your outfit then come out and go up to your room to put your pj's away on the way up there you see Isaac again and see him have the same pearl necklace as you "you like your present" Isaac say "it was you,but yes i love it" you say as you walk up to your room smiling and blushing,You hear a knock at your door its Jackie "why are you so smilie,and where did you get that necklace" she says "Isaac gave it to me", "Cute so you like him", "eww no me and him just have a good bond like a brother and sister" you say "mhm" she says as she leaves your room,you continue to get ready and go downstairs for breakfast everyone's downstairs eating toast and cereal you grab a fruit and start to eat it you feel Ike someone's staring at you and you look to see who it is and of course its Isaac,You look down and blush then you get a text from a random number its says "i see you smiling and blushing" you realize its Isaac and you walk outside to go see the horses and then the whole family came outside to go to school you see them so you leave the barn and go to the car and sit next to Jackie you guys get to school and Cole says "we area full car today so Isaac no giving rides to random cheerleaders okay" Isaac says "no promises"(you and Jackie make friends with Grace and Skylar THE DAYS OVER)