The cafe

(It's been a month since you moved in)"Dude you need to ask Y/n out already" Skylar says to Isaac "i can't, she's to good for me" "trust me we know Isaac" Grace says  "I'll ask her in a week and if she says no I'll say it was a joke" "thats good but if she says no she will feel heart broken so if she no try something else" "alright" he says "what are you doing Grace" "I'm texting y/n, to come over so you to can have a date" "why grace", "because it would be cute before you asked her" "Alright" he say you come over and Grace and Skylar leave you two alone "so why did they leave us here alone" you say "i don't even know but do you want something to drink i can buy it for you" he says "yeah" the waiter comes over and you order y/f/d (your favorite drink), "that sounds good can i get the same thing and can i also get two cookies" he says, yeah of course the waitress says as she walks away, "who's the cookie for" you say after she leaves, "It's for lee,he loves the cookies from here" "aw thats cute", you guys get your drinks and the cookies and then your guys start to talk about sneaking out later to watch the stars in the barn again "I'll meet you in the barn Y/n" he says , "ok" you say as you both leave, you leave with grace and he leaves with Cole.