[>Chapter 6: Idols Hearts and Love>]

The time is moving forward and the season is changing, It's have been a month since I started my hiatus and three months since my arrival in this dimensions.

Over a month ago, I was doing just fine. But, after the group debut program, I fainted behind the stage while we were celebrating the success of the debut.

My body decided to give me some surprise and that was making body system fail and fainted for no reason.

I know that the former had a health complications considering I did check my portfolio before going to Strawberry production. I just forgot about it since I was busy with practice.

It didn't help that I cause unnecessary panic for everyone that night. In the end, I stayed in the hospital and took a few days of rest.

The doctor did check my body and even they were dumbfounded with my condition. Then, they told the president about my previous health condition and I got lecture after we went back to the dorm.

Though, the president didn't really got mad at me. He just seems a little bit upset but he did asked me to tell him everything after we arrived at the dorm.

Then, the president suggest that I take a hiatus and get a treatment at Miyazaki since he had a friend that was also a doctor there. At first I was reluctant to do so, but Ai and president assure me that I don't have to worried since they got it all set.

I even got to talk with Ai in the office during break and she's is fun to talk with. We just click together.
She's an amazing girl and I'm not saying that just because she's the main character, I said it because she is a real girl that also struggling with life just like everyone here.

We all try to accomplish our dream and so does she. She didn't just born talented, she work hard everyday to improve and enjoy her days with her members and fans. She earn the title and I'm here for it.

I'll do my best to be a friend that she can relied on and my first step is to have her phone number. I got it the day before we go to Miyazaki prefecture.

I do have the others member phone number but I don't talk to them often since they are busy or I just don't have any topic to talk about. I try to be as friendly as I can with them, because who knows if something happens with my sudden existence in this world.

After all, I am the odd one out of this world. I have to remember that every action I'm doing right now is basically affect everything.

It doesn't matter if I had a future knowledge when everything right now Isn't set in stone.

After all, everyone is the protagonist of they're own life.

"Miss Takagi, time for your medicine." As the nurse entering my room.

I just smile and nodded at her.

'Right, almost forgot about that part.' As I eat the medicine and swallow it with water.

{Location: Miyazaki hospital, Time: 9:01 A.M}

The nurse check my pulse and then she give me my breakfast tray. It was Chicken soup with white rice and some salad on the side.

After that, they leave the room while I was about to eat. I wash my hand with soap then I prep my table.

'Gotta say, I don't miss much the hospital food. It is plain and bland. It's like they just cook it without any spice to make it a little flavory. I miss my spice in food. But beggars can't be choosers.'

"Thank you for the food."

Then I just eat it.

Surprise or not, I wasn't able to walk around the hospital. I had to stay in my room and go through long check-up by the doctor. It takes hours for them to finish. But today, I'm able to roam around as I got permission and I finally can be free from this awful white room.