[>Chapter 7: Hideous Truth>]

*Might have a little trigger ( cyber bully, bad word?)

[Motto sakende ikou!
Eien ni kimi wo tanoshimasete miseru kara

(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)
(Check! Now! Come on! Come on! Come on! Come on!)
(We! Are! STAR☆T☆RAIN)]

*Song end*

As the song ends, everyone claps after it.

"Okay everyone, We done a very good practice today~☆ let's take five for today~" As Ai signal to the other member.

" Haii!" As we all reply the same.

"The practice today is so tiring~"

"Gotta say it is a little easier now that we know the full choreography."

"Yeah~, I might it's a lot more easier after being revise by Hime. "

"Well, the new songs is pretty good too and I do agree Hime help a lot even after she came back." As they talk to themselves.

I've grab the water that had been provided by the president and rest after an hour practice session.

I sat down right the corner of the studio to take some rest while the other were cleaning up the studio as per usual.

It has been a few weeks after I've been discharged from the hospital and with time just passed and it soon will be winter.

As soon as I came back, I had a lot of work for me to take care of. For example, the merchandise sign for limited fans, some paperwork that I needed to do and of course, practicing with B-komachi.

Luckily even after my hiatus, I still able to perform well. When I began to practice again, as soon as the song played I was able to follow the rythmm of the music. I guess that's what people call muscle memory.

But not long after, I've received news from Gorou that Sarina had unfortunately pass away a few days after I had left the hospital.

' it's odd to know that she supposed to die when she was twelve years old but when I came to the picture, the story had change her fate as well. The more I think of it, the more scared I am for the future.'

I opened my phone and go to the blog posts news for B-komachi using my private account to see if there's any other news now that I have re-enter the idol life again.

Using this, I'm practically can see what the people have been posting or commenting without getting caught by anyone.

As I scrolled around, I found a post by B-komachi fans account.

'Let's see what's going on.'
.
.
.
.
.
-:BKNews Blog post:

Reporting on recent B-komachi news, the eighth member that had announced hiatus a month ago is making a full comeback along side with the new song, [STAR B☆ RAIN]

Exclusive interview will be on Y Station on the day after tomorrow!

>>09:00 P:M, 4 NOVEMBER 20XX

>V/U entertainment official:
(⁠☆⁠▽⁠☆⁠)

>ChitoseChisiya official:
I'm excited for this comeback!

>Channelqueen09:
Omg! Finally been waiting for this! Start line Hime!!!

>Lostinthesky:
Gonna watch it 🎶 gotta support Hime!

>Lun0ticsimper:
Yay! New song!!! Kinda surprised that there's another company commenting as well!

>Cherrybishhhh:
New bad bish song for me also my new oshi, like gurl! Go Hime!