[>>Rejected idea 💡<<]

For now, I'm just posting this rejected part for ch8 and ch5 just for fun.

I can't write much considering how I'm working these day.

I hope you all understand, sorry for the inconveniences 🙏
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

>>>Ch 8<<<

For now, I'll just put that on the back of my mind and focus on my main objective.

[Saving Ai Hoshino]

My knowledge about the future is quite limited and not to mention some of the chapters becoming more messed up as the story progresses.

I want to prevent that from happening but I don't know how to even start as I am really bad at this.

I can't prevent Ai from meeting Hikaru when they already did much earlier than the original and I know I have limited ability in what part I could change.

Changing something have their payment and I intend to do that when the big one happened.

I have texted [Raphael] about if I can change anything about the original plot a few days ago and he even said that It was not something I should be doing or involved with.

[ Raphael: Even if you already know the future, you can't interfere more than necessary. Interaction with them already have cost you having the unknown illness you have in the past. 

There is no guarantee that if you keep changing the already written future that it will end happily.

**It can be dangerous.**

Someone will die if the things you change was really significant to the original plot.]

Which means that the more I change, the more it will harm me.

[Just didn't seem to fit in]

.
.
.
.
.
.

>>Ch5>>

A start and obstacle.

{Location: strawberry studio, Time: 9:00 p.m}

"Alright everyone, it's time to clean up and we can go home after this, okay~!"

"Hai!"

Everyone then go and do their separate thing after Ai gave them a heads up. 

Some are wiping the mirror, some are sweeping and most just do the minor one like closing some of the unused plug.

Ai slowly go towards a member that seems to be really focused on writing something in her note book. She smiled and approach to talk to her.

"Hime-chan~,even after practice you still doing something, huh? You should get more rest you know, especially after you literally fainted last time~"

"I'm just writing something for my journal, Ai. Don't worry, I will take a rest after this one."

"You should take a rest, Hime. Your stamina needs some healing after practice."

"It was scary enough that your suddenly fainted last time."

Then suddenly the door was open with a slam revealed that it was the president.

"Go to rest, Hime!" He shouted.

Me, including the other girls can only sigh at his behaviors.

'Yup, after B-komachi concert last week, I fainted after we all got behind the stage...'

[Memory reload....]