6. truth or dare?

Erela's POV :

The practice ended pretty quick and here we were backstage just chatting.

"So like you guys don't get along much?" I asked.

"Yup. Basically his and our elder brother's personality is pretty similar so I'm the one left out most of the time." Zayne answered making a sad face.

"How would you describe your's and your brothers personality, Zayne?" I asked again.

"Like mine's more of a playful as I'm young and these guys are boring as they are old as heck." He said laughing as I joined in and laughed with him.

What really got me was that Zion didn't even bother to defend himself or like you know pick up a little sibling fight like most of the siblings.
He just sat there, was on his phone.

"How much older is Zion and Zander  to you?" I asked being curious.

"Hmm, so Zion is 3 years older than me and Zander is 7 years older than me. And woman, let me tell you when I was younger, I was extremely terrified of these guys as they were so much elder to me. Plus like have you heard the saying where like people used to say the quieter a person is the most likely he gets angry."

No I haven't but makes sense so go on.

"So I was like even more terrified because they were so scary when they were quiet like they wouldn't even play with me when I was younger." He added.

I just said aww and patted him on his shoulder.

"Just kidding though. But like I don't know how I would describe myself but you know how I would describe my brothers. They are really private dudes with super focused mindset which I'm not gonna lie, I, myself am too but these guys are insane." He replied again.

That's when I and Zion got a text at the same time. I don't know who texted him but I was texted by one of my friends telling to me come and join the group as it's almost time to play the damn game.

"Let's get going guys. I just got a text from my friend to come for the game." I said.

"Let's go then." Zayne said.

While Zion just nodded. And we went out.

Why is he so quiet today? It's bothering me at this point.

~

We are now at the games room of our school where we don't have a gym or anything before you question let me clear your double. It only has stuff and games for indoors.

I and the boys got greeted again. I was astonished by how many people are familiar with Zayne. I mean he looked like was really popular with the seniors.

"So let's get the game started." Cedric said.

I nodded and the others agreed expect for Mr Zion, he kinda ignored it.

"But first let me tell you guys the rules before we start. Rule no 1. you can only pick truth once others have to be dares." He said.

Quite alot of people had mixed opinions on this but later agreed.

"Rule no 2. if you refuse to do the dare or answer the truth, you have to throw a party or get in trouble purposely, we will choose between the two of the options." He explained again.

"Oh man."

And

"Shoot."

Were the words which came out of the mouths of the people in here.

"And last but not the least rule no 3. is that you can't leave the game mid ways." He cleared it out.

All agreed.

And now the game begins.

Cedric spins the bottle and it stops at I don't know the boys name but anyway.

Cedric asks him the question "truth or dare?"

"Truth." He says.

"Who is your crush?" Cedric asks.

"Erela." He said smirking a bit.

Man, I don't know why but like so many guy's face were upset because of this. Like seriously these many people like me wow.

"Great." Cedric said and laughed it off not to make it awkward for me or the others.

He spins it again and it lands on Avery.

"Truth or dare?" Cedric asked again.

"Truth." She said smiling and laughing. I seriously don't know why she is laughing like that's kinda unnecessary.

"Who is your crush?" Cedric asked the same question again.

"Um do I really have to?" She said making faces.

"Uh yes." Cedric said.

"I can just lie, I mean you wouldn't know." She said again laughing.

"It's called truth for a reason." Cedric said being annoyed at this point.

"Okay, okay. It's Zion." She said being all shy and covering up her face.

Zion just didn't even bother looking at her, He just looked at me. Probably to see how I react to it. Honestly speaking I kinda saw it coming I mean the way she got a bit jealous at the tution that time but played it kinda cool, she also always keeps an eye on me bro like I don't know why. She definitely doesn't like it when I talk to Zion. He's been looking at me for a while now.

"Alright, alright. Took you quite a while." Cedric said.

"Okay guys, let's make it alot more fun and just do dares. What do you'll say?" He asked.

All agreed after disagreeing for a bit.

He spins the bottle again and it landed on Zion. Wow nice timing.

'' Zion, so your dare is whoever you find the most attractive in this room kiss her on any part of the body the other person is comfortable with.'' Cedric said.

Wow that's juicy stuff.
But it's good that he said any part of the body because like obviously why would anyone want to kiss on the lips of someone random unless it's Zion.

Zion stood up and came towards wait why is coming towards my direction, oh no. Wait, whatttt?
Thank you, Lord. My day has come.

He came up to me.

"Which part are you most comfortable of me kissing you with?" He asked.

"Hand." I said.

He took my hand and kissed the back of my hand like a gentleman he is.

Everyone cheered up real good.
I could just see the jealousy in Avery's eyes and the other girls and guys.
But anyways who cares?
Can't be me.

He then looked at me and then smiled and said "wait for me outside, sweetheart."

I literally can't believe. No way, he found me the most attractive. I mean yes, I get it. I'm pretty popular but like as far as I know him ain't no way, he just found me attractive with my looks.
He's the typa guy who would fall for a girl's self and soul not for her looks.
And that's so my type.