7. date or hangout?

Erela's POV:

Oh shut up.
I think after listening to what people gotta say about Zion finding me attractive.
They have got plenty of rumors and theories.
I'm right now in my tution.
Sitting and minding my own business. Studying.
When some random people who might be from my school, which I think they are, start whispering about me.
The fact that they are whispering and I can still hear it, is just purely interesting.
Thank you Jesus for giving me such ears that I can hear people's crap talk about me even when they are whispering. Thank you.
Anyways.

I see them looking at me and my outfit, I think.
My outfit kinda slays, not gonna lie.

I'm wearing a white collared shirt underneath my dark green sweater with blue flared jeans and green Jordans.
I have an obsession with Jordans.
Obviously you can tell by now.

My hair is in a bun and I'm wearing my usual jewellery.

Anyways, I click a picture of my outfit while sitting.
It's time I get out of here.

After looking at the time, I walk out of the class after telling my tutor.

I'm in a hurry actually.
I have to go somewhere.
I'm going on a date actually.
With Zion.

Funny enough, I know.
I kinda like him.
So just you know might as well try.

I head to my house which is pretty close to my tution classes so I just go there by walking.

~

I'm here looking at myself in the mirror.
Clicking a picture or few.

I'm wearing a tan bodycon short dress with a beige cardigan typa button up it's a bit oversized so it's longer than my dress. I kinda like it that way. I'm also wearing my black tint glasses and a tan cap.

I have my hair down, wearing a golden heart necklace and some golden dainty earrings.

I'm thinking about posting these mirror selfies in my Instagram story.
Should I?

I do.
The song I post it with is sorry by Justin Bieber.

I head out of my house.

"Wow dear, you're quite dressed up. Where you going?" My mum asks.

"Hanging out with a friend, going to an amusement park." I reply.

"Woah, that's fun." Mum says.

"It is. Okay I'll see you, byeee." I say and head out.

Zion is gonna pick me up by the street I think.

~

I am right now in the car with Zion and God damn he has a Corvette C7.

Oh my gosh.
He's so hot.
So is his car.

He is wearing a white collared shirt and black formal pants. His shirt's sleeves pulled up till his elbow.
Making him look so much hotter.
His hair is slicked back.
His signature style.
So sexy.

And his watch, man.
Wait his watch.

Oh jesus.
It's .
That's damn expensive.
Bro, how rich even are you?

I'm simping.
Ok let's stop.

~

He pulled out the car door for me and held his hand out for me to take.

I did.

We were just looking around the amusement park.

"I'm quite surprised you actually came on a date with me."

Who wouldn't come on a date with you?

"Date? We are just hanging out. Don't think that high of yourself." I said playfully.

He chuckles and says "Wanna get some ice-cream, sweetheart?"

"Sure, mint chocolate please." She replies.

Then they go towards the nearest ice cream shop, it was more like a stall.
And then Zion said to the shopkeeper "two mint chocolate ice-cream."

After a minute or so the shopkeeper gives us our ice-creams and while I took the ice-creams from him, I saw his face. 'Damn, he works here.' I thought to myself.
I didn't necessarily think he would remember me but I saw him staring at me, so maybe he still remembers me, anyways not that I care.

We went roaming around the amusement park and having our ice-creams. Laughing every now and then.

I just realised that Zion's actually kinda funny.

And hot, obviously.

As we were going through the crowd, I don't like big crowds. He puts his hand around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I looked at him, obviously not expecting that he'd pull me closer to him in a crowd but he did and that's so romantic. He didn't look back at him when I glanced at him he was looking at the crowd, probably thinking 'when we'll get out of this crowd and have some alone time.'

After getting out of that dang big crowd, we took some rides and damn I must say they were scary like I expected but damn I also must say I enjoyed it.

I was screaming the whole ride and Zion was laughing looking at me.

I probably looked funny, that's why.

He's holding my high heels because my feet were hurting, such a gentleman.
Right now, we are standing on a bridge above the sea, and the sun has already been down, you know in winter sun sets down pretty quick and the moon is up.
The view so magically ethereal, I gasp.
I take out my phone and take pic and a video. It's not like I'll post them but I share my daily pictures with some important people, very special to me.
But I'll probably post this on Instagram, it's really pretty.

While I was taking a picture, Zion said "the moon is really beautiful, isn't it?" While smiling at me.

"Yes, it sure is." I say.
Smiling back at him.

He smiles again and looks at the sky.

After a while he says "let's get going it's pretty dark already" while looking at his watch.
I nod.

And we get inside inside his car again. And leave.