Chapter 4 - damp hair

9:00 AM

Johnnie groaned still half asleep, he was about to stretch his arms up to yawn but then found that his arm was trapped.

Jake almost woke up due to Johnnie's sudden movement. In the night Jake had turned around still latching onto to Johnnie's hand and held it against his chest protectively.

Before Johnnie could try to wiggle out from Jake's grasp, Jake tightened his grip around johnnies hand and held it closer to his body.
Johnnie, with his free hand gently nudged Jake's shoulder back and forth to wake him.

Jake stirred awake after a few seconds, squinting his eyes open. "You planning to give that back any time soon? Kinda need it." Johnnie laughed at Jake's actions.

"Ah shit ya- sorry man." Jake grumbled out embarrassed and tired, letting go of Johnnie's hand.

Jake laid on his back with one of his arms under his head and the other arm placed slightly over his head to block the beaming sunlight that was peaking through the navy blue curtains, Jake was watching Johnnie through his tired eyes as Johnnie awkwardly got up and crawled over him, out of the bed to go into the washroom.

Jake, still laying peacefully in Johnnie's comfortable bed, listened to the sound of the toilet flushing and then the sink turned on, and the sound of Johnnie rummaging around in drawers. Then the sound of the shower turning on.

Johnnie walked out of the bathroom in the same clothes he went in there with still on, a towel in his hands, every now and then scrunching his hair with it. He lightly kicked his bedroom door open with his foot since he had no free hands. Walking in he glanced over to his bed, his hands on his head drying his messy hair with his towel. Jake was sitting in his bed, legs comfortably crossed and his laptop on his lap.

"Oh ya make your self right at home" Johnnie said sarcastically, just joking. Jake just laughed, slightly distracted by his lit up laptop screen.

"What are ya working onnn" Johnnie asked in a sing-song voice. "Oh I'm editing my twitch stream from yesterday for my live channel... sorry- I can eh get out if you need privacy.." Jake said looking up at Johnnie from over his laptop screen. Johnnie hair dripping still.

"you're fine where you are" Johnnie told Jake, smirking. Jake just got back to work on his laptop.

Johnnie went into his closet grabbing a pair faded blue skinny jeans with an animal pattern on them that was also fading, an over sized long sleeve black shirt with several rips in it, going back out to the bathroom to get dressed.

A few minutes passed and Johnnie walked out of the bathroom for the second time that day, his hair still damp but now had on his jewelry and simple makeup.

"So what's today's plans?" Johnnie said leaning on his own bedroom door, looking at Jake.

"Well I'm pretty sure Tara is coming over later to film a thrifting video for her channel. If that's okay?" Jake said still working on his laptop not looking at Johnnie.

Tara. Her and Jake broke up about three months ago but kept the friendship since they were so close. Johnnie could still tell Jake still had so much love for her by the way he would just look at her when he saw them hanging out but knew they had their reasons for breaking up, something about their futures or something...

"Ya that's cool" Johnnie said still leaning in the door way fiddling with his sleeve self consciously, anxious for no reason in particular but he was used to that feeling.

Jake now looked up at Johnnie "why? Is there something you had in mind?" Jake asked curious considering Johnnie's shy state.

"I just thought maybe we could go film a target video for Christmas but if your already going out with Tara and filming, you will probably be tired and-" Johnnie said trailing off, he looked at Jake who was tilting his head slightly and smiling.

"Tired? Really Johnnie" Jake said his laptop now ditched off to the side of the bed, trying to hold in his laugh but slightly failing. Jake crossed his arms.

Johnnie stood there staring at Jake slightly flustered and embarrassed. He rubbed his own arm trying his best to look as small as possible, just wanting to disappear he was so embarrassed.

Jake, now with a lot of energy slammed his laptop shut jumping out of bed. He went over to Johnnie's and grabbed his hand "wow man what are you-" Johnnie got cut off by Jake pulling him out of his own bedroom and over to the front door.(A/N Ha you thought.)

"Put ya shoes onnn" Jake said smirking up at Johnnie, Jake was now sitting on the floor lacing up his shoes.

Johnnie grabbed his shoes "what're we going now?- but you said Tara-"

Jake just shrugged "she won't be over for a bit, and she can let her self in if she gets here before we get back." Jake said watching Johnnie put his shoes on. Once Johnnie was finished Jake pulled him up off the ground, Johnnie almost falling over.

Jake grabbed the keys and opened the door, waving his hand dramatically out. "Lady's first" he said smirking at Johnnie.

Johnnie rolled his eyes and walked out heading to the car.

A/N I knowww this chapter is on the shorter side I just wanted to get a chapter out because OMG I never expected anyone to read this but now it's almost at 50 reads! Ty all sm! I have a really good idea for the next chapter so bear with me I promise.

Word count! 965