Chapter 8 - dumb red shirt

2:00 pm

Jake's spread out on their couch in their new house with his head turned watching what ever is on the tv right now.

Johnnie is laying on top of Jake their bodies kind of tangled together on the couch. Jake is running his fingers through Johnnie's heat damaged hair, he has been doing that for the past few minutes while Johnnie just layed there with his eyes closed on the blink of sleep.

Jake leaned down next to Johnnie's ear "go to sleep baby" Jake whispered, he wanted Johnnie to get a bit of rest because he assumed he has not got much lately.

Johnnie opened his eyes and rested his head on Jake's chest looking up at him. "Stop running your greasy fingers through my hair Jake." Johnnie said slightly frowning.

"There's nothing that my "greasy" fingers are going to do that burning your hair every morning hasn't" Jake laughed and put both of his hand in Johnnie's hair and messed it up.

"You look like a porkie pine!!" Jake said giggling.

Johnnie hid a smile while trying to untangle him self from jake. "Come on let's go get food I'm so hungry." Johnnie said now standing.

"Okay, be ready in 10" Jake said reaching for his phone in his pocket.

Johnnie walked to his room to get changed. Once he was done that he walked to his bathroom to smear some eye shadow on his eyes and brush his teeth. He also brushed out the mess Jake made of his hair. He walked back to his room and put on his boots.

"Ready!" Johnnie said walking past the living room to the door.

Jake came around the corner a second later. Of course he's wearing that red button up with the broken button. Jake thought to him self. Obviously he can't keep his hand to him self so after he put on his shoes he walked over to the front door that Johnnie was leaning against on his phone.

Once Johnnie noticed Jake was ready he started to turn around to open the door but before he could get the door all the way open he felt Jake's hands on his waist turning him around now facing Jake. In the movement Jake's weight on Johnnie pushed the door closed.

"Jake...food remember?"

Jake just nodded "give me a minute, you wore this stupid shirt, it's not my fault." Jake said shrugging.

Before Johnnie could say anything else Jake leaned in slowly and met Johnnie's lips. This was not a desperate kiss it was slow. Johnnie kissed back leaning into Jake's body more. Johnnie put his hand on Jake's neck to pull him down closer.

Jake was running his hand back and forth all over Johnnie's body under his dumb red shirt that started all this.

Jake pulled away first to catch his breath.

"Okay... We can go eat now." Jake said, Johnnie turned around smiling and opened the door.

AN there's a short chapter for you guys sorry I have not posted in a bit but thank you all for all the support!!