s i x

COLE AND I WERE WALKING OVER TO THE FENCE, WHERE THE HORSE WAS. "Hey. Hey, Boy." Cole said to the horse. He started to sit on the fence and then turned to look at me, "Can you toss me that? Just a half scoop is good." Cole told me as I started to get some food for Cole's horse. "There you go. There you go. You ride?" Cole asked me when I started to be quiet.

"You know the answer to that, Cole. I haven't been on one since last summer with Alex." I shook my head at him, letting him know that I do not ride at all anymore. "It's been a while and I don't need anything bad happening." I told the truth.

Cole scoffed, "Come on, I bet you that if you hopped on him right now you'd still know what to do, JJ. Let me take you on a ride. Please?" He begged me as he gave me those puppy dog eyes that I would literally die for if that was truly possible. Which its not. is it?

I sighed, "Cole, no. You've been riding all your life. Me? I haven't. I think that's a little different." I laughed lightly at his attempts to let me take his horse on a ride. Not gonna happen.  Custard was a very beautiful horse. The that Cole named him when he was a kid is silly to me. So, I decided I was going to tease him about it, "Custard? Really? What kind of name is that for such a beautiful horse?" I giggled as Cole gave me a playful glare.

"I named him when I was, like, six. Okay? Here. Wanna feed him a little?" Cole asked me as he gave me the cup of food to feed custard with. As I started to feed custard, Cole kept giving me a look, "What?" I laughed, nervously. I think he could tell because he started laughing.

"nothing. But....Let me take you out for a ride." he said more in a questioning way and not a demanding one. I sighed, "Cole...I said I haven't in almost more than a year." I told him though he's very stubborn.

"Oh, Come on. Trust me, you'll like it."

Out of no where, Alex then clears his throat. (I hated Alex for ruining that scene with Jackie and Cole. Love you Alex. NO I DONT) "Whats up?" I ask him. "Erins here."

great. the one and only Erin. I shoudlve known not to do this with Cole. I'm supposed to be mad at him still, but how can I not? he's my best friend. I would do anything for that boy. even though he keeps going back to Erin, id still do anything for him.

"okay. that's my cue. see you later, sweet cheeks." Cole says to me as he walks off towards where Erin is. (if you go to 42:29 of episode one, why is Alex standing like that) it hurt me a little that Cole had still liked Erin. I guess I had just gotten caught up in the moment. as if there was a moment, though.

Alex started to walk towards me as Cole walked further away. probably so Cole couldn't hear whatever Alex wants to say to me. I don't even know at this point with Alex. he acts like he likes me one day but hates me the next and he also acts like he's in love with my twin sister. key word: TWIN SISTER. like dude. what. the. fuck. if your gonna like someone, just like one person. jeez.

"he show you the horses?" Alex asked me, with a smile indented onto his face. he is so bipolar but I did once like him a whole lot. "just custard." I told Alex, smiling up at him as nicely as I could without trying to be rude to him.

"Oh, yeah. hes a beaut. Murphys my favorite, though." Alex told me as he got off of the fence. "wanna see him?" he asked me. he must've really wanted to hang out with me.

"yeah. of course. its been a while since I've last seen Murphy." I smile at Alex and pet custard at the same time.

Alex turned around and looked at me, "he's been with us since he was born. he's old but he's real special."

"Alex?" I said his name and he started to look at me, "thanks for earlier. I really needed that. well, Im gonna go up to my room." I told him as I started to walk off.

"Jane?"

"yeah?"

"Tomorrow is going to be easier. I promise you." he smiled at me and began to make my walk towards my room again.

when I walked in my room Jackie was already in there. she turned around and started to talk, "if you want to see what Coles doing he's outside right out our window. since you like him and all." she grinned at me knowing that deep down I do and I just don't want to admit that.

"I do not!" I hit her with my pillow as I started to look out of the window.

when I did, Cole started to look up and quickly caught me as I ducked down, "shit. he saw me Jackie." I let out a nervous laugh as I crawled over to her laughing figure. "shut the fuck up, J." I laughed again and hit her with my pillow. again.

 again