e i g h t

Once we got to school today, I had immediatly walked to my class instead of saying goodbye to the Walter brothers like I normally do every morning. I think they new I was pissed off about the prank they pulled with Jackie, probably wanting that prank to happen to me. that's why they did it. so it would happen to me.

after class was over Alex came and walked over to my locker, "do you know why Jackie is wearing a hat, today?" he asked me. if he is trying to cover up that he wasn't apart of the prank that's going to make me a whole lot madder.

"like you don't know." I scoffed at him, putting my books in my locker. he gave me a weird look, "but...I don't know, Jane. I swear that whatever my brothers had to do with a prank or something I was not apart of it. I know your pranks are ruthless." Alex confessed to me. he never wanted to confess that I was a better pranker than he was, but he finally admitted it.

"somebody put bleach in the shampoo bottle..."

"do you know who did it? im guessing it was either Isaac or lee. maybe even Jordan. benny could've helped you know how much he loves to play pranks." he awkwardly laughed beside me.

"she said Isaac said something to her about."

"I can ask him if you want." Alex had looked behind him and then quickly told me he had to go and that he would see me later. I didn't think too much of it though. Alex was always weird like that. super weird.

as I pulled out my book that I was rereading, icebreaker, one of my favorite books, Cole had walked up to me. he looked at all of the markings and writing I had in it to know what exactly the book was about.

"woah. who writes in a book like this?" he started to flip through the pages but I had stopped him. I was still mad at him and I was trying to get over him since I didn't want to get in between him and Erin.

I quickly closed my book and put it back in my bag, "me." I slammed my locker and put my bag over my shoulder and started to walk away, hoping he'd get my hint. clearly he didn't. he followed after me, "yeah. dorks like you, jj." he snickered behind me.

I gave him a glare, "im not a dork. I just like reading sometimes. it helps me get out of reality. but, why do you care?" I asked him as I started to walk faster.

"uh, you sure are."

"am not." I sigh. "forget it."

"relax, jj. im..im just joking with you. you know I mess around from time to time."

"yeah.." I trailed off as the school counselor came running over to us. that's weird. "Janie Kate!" She ran up to me, all out of breath.

Sorry that it's been a couple of days since I've posted but I can't believe I've gotten so  many views in just a short span time!!

I promise you I will post two more chapters tmrww for you all!!!!

LOVE YALLLLL