feeling unwanted sometimes

I just got off from a 8 hour shift from Applebee's. I see a note on the counter it reads

Juliette, 

me and taylor wanted to go out and you weren't home so we went without you be home soon

xoxo,
Travis unwanted

So they left without me again. I'll just go back to my apartment and eat. Shit I don't have food at home. Maybe Taylor wont notice if i make something? I'll do the dishes and make some for them. Yeah I'll do that. I cook some food and wait for them to come home. I eat and an hour passes by. I slowly fall asleep. I wake up when I hear the door open. I get up and walk over to the door. I see Taylor and Travis.

"Hi babies." I say and I kiss them.

"Hi honey." Travis says as he picks me. I snuggle into him and slowly fall asleep.

He takes me to the bedroom and we all fall asleep or at least I think they did. When I wake up I notice that the sheets are cold. I get up and I hear the shower running. I walk in and see Taylor and Travis making out in the shower. unwanted

I smile a bit before leaving and make breakfast. I make some eggs and French toast. I wait for them to come downstairs. They finally some downstairs.

"Hi Y/n me and Trav are going to go to a cafe." taylor says.

"Oh can I come?" I ask

"Oh um there are probably going to be paparazzi and we don't want them to know about you." She replies. Unwanted

"Oh yeah right i gotta go to work anyways." I say and get up. "I have a shift at the bar tonight so Im not going to be home till like 4 tomorrow." 

"Damn pretty girl im not going to get to see you." Tavis says as he wraps him arms around me. He kisses me and I smile.

"unfortunately no" I say.

"Maybe I have to drop by the bar and see how hot you look in that little outfit of yours." Travis flirts. 

"Oh yeah you do that and maybe you can meet me in the bathroom on my break." I flirt back. "You come to Tay."

I pull her closer to me and travis and cuddle into her. Wanted