just married

not proof read and no hate to mama kelce.

Me and Travis have just gotten married. He was surprising me on where we were going on our honeymoon. As we are heading to the gate i had on noise cancelling head phones so i wouldnt know where we are going. When we get to the gate we see his parents. Travis looks ecstatic. Not to hate on his mom or anything but shes a bit of a push over. Thats why I had daisies instead of sunflowers at the wedding.

Sunflowers have been my favorite flower since forever. But because she wanted daisies at the wedding Travis let her have the daisies. Instead of my summer wedding it was an October wedding because it was going to be to hot in the summer for her.

It's not like I had someone to fight for me my family didnt want anything to do with me.

"Trav are they doing here?" I ask. "I thought it was just going to be us so that we can have some alone time. And yk have fun just us."

"Babe lighten up shes are probably here for a reason." he says. I roll my eyes and shake my head hes such a mamas boy.

We go over to her and I hear that our flights delayed. "Im gonna get coffee you guys want anything?" i ask trying to be polite.

"No honey but here take my card." trav says and gives me his car and donna says no also. I go get some coffee and I shop around a bit. I know travis gave me his card i dont use it.

30 minutes later i come back with some food and i sit next to travis snuggling into him.

"Hi princess." he says and kisses my forehead.

"y/n can i talk to you for a minute," Donna asks.

"sure." me and donna walk away for a minute.

"I want you to give me your first class ticket and take the economy seat." Donna says.

"What?" I ask.

"Switch tickets." She repeats

"No." I say. She doesnt like that answer so she goes up to Travis.

"Tell her to give me her ticket please baby." She says.

"Mom no. I bought the tickets for me and y/n its our honeymoon. I need to spend time with my wife," He says.

"Finally." I say not realizing i said it out loud.

"What?" he asks.

"Well when i wanted sunflowers and she wanted daisies when i wanted it to be in the summer she wanted it to be in October so we went with October and im tired of it. her being the one to decide everything." I say.

"Oh baby im so sorry." Travis says and kisses me.

"Mom im gonna need you to go home im gonna spend this time with my wife doing what she wants not what you want." He says and i smile.