too late?

requested by @theyluvpen09

"Travis you have to get up you need to get ready for your game." I say and shake him awake. I've been living with him for a year. He thought it was easier for me to just move in with him. Then I started sharing a room with him for about a week.

I had taken him to dinner after winning his first game (not preseason). We had just gone to a little pizzeria. And while we were there we ended up confessing our feelings for each other.

He grabs my waist and flips over so that he's laying on top of me. "I don't wanna." He says like a child.

"but you have to" i say. I start to play with his hair and rub his back. He groans but after a couple he gets up.

"i'm gonna go take a shower." he says.

"I'll go make breakfast." I reply and get up heading to the kitchen.

I make him a some toast and eggs. After he was done with his shower he comes to the kitchen.

"It looks delicious baby." He tells me.

"Thank you." I say and then my phone goes off. "Hello? Yes this is she. What? Ok I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Whats wrong?" Travis asks me.

"My brother broke his leg." I say grabbing my purse. "I don't think I be able to make it to your game, but I will try as hard as I can."

"Hey just make sure your brother is ok. His health is more important then coming to another one of my games." He tells me.

"Ok Thank you Trav." I reply and then go to the hospital. That idiot is always doing something to get him hurt.

I ask the front desk lady what room he was in and go to it. He's sitting on the bed and football is on.

"I thought if you were going to miss Travis game you might as well watch it here." Micheal tells me.

"Thanks bro." I sit down in the chair next to his bed and we watch the game. As we are watching we see Taylor pop up on screen in Travis booth. "Wtf?" I say.

"Maybe she just really wanted to go and Travis let her come." Micheal says hopefully.

"Yeah maybe." We continue to watch the game. I can tell that his mom was a little upset and so was I. As the game progressed I notice him looking at Taylor a lot.

"Maybe he doenst actually like me." I say a little sad.

"Im sorry sis. I can turn off the game if you want to." He says. I shake my head.

"Its ok." I say. "I might start job hunting. I dont know if I could see him again. Especially if he is with her. It would hurt too much."

The doctor finally comes in and examines him. He gets put in a cast.

After I take him back to his house I go to Travis's. When I get in there and I see Travis pacing around the room. "Y/n thank god your here there is a reasonable explanation to why she was there." Travis tells me. "She really wanted to come to a game and all of my ticket were full and then your brother got hurt and I thought it would be a good opportunity to make sure she went."

"You didn't tell me though." I reply " I would've been less upset if I knew she was going to be there. Plus why were you looking at her like that."

"Like what?" Travis asks.

"Like your in love with her." I say clearly upset.

"Baby the only way i look at her is with admiration. But you I look at you with love." He tells me. I blush a little bit.

"I'm still upset." I say.

"I'm guessing you are so that's why I'm taking you out go change into something nice my treat." He says and I do as I'm told. I change into a red dress and do my makeup. As I'm about to curl my hair Travis comes in.

"You're taking forever." he complains.

"It takes me a while to get ready. I'm almost done though I just need to finish my hair, get my purse, and put on some shoes." I tell him.

"I'll pick out some shoes for you." he tells me.

"Make sure they match." I say.

"Yeah yeah i know." travis says and picks me out some black heels. "So that you wont be that much shorter than me."

"hahaha your so funny" i tell him with sarcasm. I finish getting ready and then we go to dinner celebrating his win.