04. car video ft. elena

NEIGHBORS !╰┈➤ 04

NEIGHBORS !
╰┈➤ 04. car video ft. elena
irl, instagram

Elena had woken up after Matt did, about an hour later

She woke up to the sound of Nick scolding Chris, the words were unintelligible but she could hear from his tone that he was exhausted already. Elena laughed to herself, thinking it was funny that Nick was already over his brother's behavior at 11 in the morning.

Elena slid on the house slippers that Nick had bought her as part of a little birthday gift and made her way to the kitchen, where the source of noise was.

"Good morning!"

"Elena shut the fuck up," Chris said, not even sparing a glance.

"Who shat on his chest this morning?"

"Elena, ew," Nick scrunched up his nose at the image in his head, "Chris is being a jackass dickhead because we said we have to film a car video tonight but he's not in the mood," he then complained.

"Hey, Chris, did you ever consider that this is your guys', I don't know, livelihood?" Elena opened their fridge and took a water bottle.

He rolled his eyes, "of course I know! That's why I don't wanna do it. Feels like a job."

"I'll join," Elena suggested.

Matt, who was focused on his phone, looked up at Elena, "really? You haven't been in a vid in forever and I know our fans miss you and your bickering with Chris."

"I miss the videos, too!" She admitted, "I've been missing it but I've been busy, plus I get free food out of it."

Nick ran to the girl and hugged her so tight it lifted her up off the floor, making her giggle, "put me down, you yellow beast."