Landing in Hell

"I wish the miraculous never existed. Then my best friend and her boyfriend would still be alive today." A woman aged 20 thought to herself as she continued mixing the cake batter.

She remembers it like it was yesterday. Even though it happened years ago....when she was 14 years old. Paris is saved. Monarch is defeated. All the miraculous stolen by Monarch had been returned back to Ladybug. Including the peacock and butterfly miraculous. It was a happy ending for everyone. Right? Well not everyone. It was a sad ending for one person or should I say hero. It was the day when Ladybug and Cat Noir died. She couldn't believe it. During the battle with Monarch, Ladybug, Cat Noir and Music Lady  were doing everything they could to defeat Monarch and retrieve all the stolen miraculous he stole. Cat Noir, Ladybug and Music Lady were also able to figure out that the Monarch was Gabriel Agreste.

You might be asking, who is Monarch? Well Monarch is Gabriel Agreste, Adrien's father, Emilie's husband and a very famous fashion designer in Paris, France.

He only wanted one thing from Cat Noir and Ladybug. And what is that you may ask? It's Cat Noir and Ladybug Miraculous. Why does he want Cat Noir and Ladybug miraculous? Because he wants to combine the cat and ladybug miraculous to achieve the absolute power to alter reality to their wishes. Granting him godlike power and granting him a single wish that can either change the flow of time or  alter reality. He wants to use that wish to revive Emilie back from the dead. She died when using the broken peacock miraculous. Nathalie also died using the broken peacock miraculous.

Anyways all was going well, Monarch was growing weaker by each second due to cataclysm effect when Monarch forcibly  pull Cat Noir so Cat Noir will hit him with his cataclysm and the miraculous and the miraculous were almost in Ladybug's hands again until something terrible happen. A terrible fate that would change the world and Music Lady life forever.

During the final battle with Monarch, he manages to kill Ladybug and Cat Noir with his own two hands. Music Lady just watched in horror as the life left Ladybug's and Cat Noir's body and they were laying in a pool  of their own blood. Completely lifeless. She couldn't believe her eyes, her best friend and her best friend boyfriend were taken away from her by a power hungry crazy lunatic man. Music Lady couldn't believe it. Her best friend and boyfriend were....gone. Left the world too early.

Music Lady couldn't hold back her anger, tears and sadness and  decided that she is gonna stop Monarch no matter what. No matter what cost needs to be paid in order to bring peace back to Paris again and to end this nightmare once and for all.

In a last bid to finish Monarch and to end his reign of horror once and for all, Music Lady took Ladybug and Cat Noir miraculous and fuse/unify them together with her own miraculous. When Music Lady removed Ladybug and Cat Noir miraculous, this revealed the secret identity of Ladybug and Cat Noir. And the secret identities of Ladybug and Cat Noir are Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien Agreste. Marinette Dupain-Cheng and Adrien just started dating after months of being friends and on "the friend-zone." Music Lady couldn't believe that Monarch just killed his own son.

When Monarch saw Cat Noir de-transform, he couldn't believe his eyes. He almost broke down in tears when he saw that Adrien Agreste was Cat Noir. He couldn't believe it. He just killed his own son. He lost his wife; Emilie, Nathalie and now Adrien. What has he done? He just committed murder. But this isn't gonna stop him from taking Ladybug and Cat Noir wish miraculous and fulfill his wish of bringing his wife back and now reviving Adrien. Music Lady who was now Music Bug Noire after she unified her, Ladybug and Cat Noir miraculous together and forced Monarch into one final conflict.