The truth about Musa

A/N: if you check the info page and see what Gita (Musa's kwami) look like, you'll notice I put fairy wings on her. Why? To better fit the story seeing how Musa transform into Music Lady, the fairy of music  and all the other past holders of Gita. Also no hate comments on how Gita left wing looks different than right wing, I notice it looks different. I tried my best draw the right wing.

Blitzø wasn't having his day, First Moxxie was not being careful when shooting the assigned target. Blitzø decided to have a cup of coffee and relax in the lounge room when all of a sudden he saw something he never expected. A human was in the lounge room, a young human woman to be exact. A young human woman was in hell right now.  Great just what Blitzø needs. Moxxie causes him more trouble. Now  Moxxie misuses  the "Grimoire" book causing a portal to open to the living world and now there is a young human woman.

Well maybe the human woman in hell isn't bad at all. The woman looked like she was in 20s. Wears a checkered turquoise long tube top with an orange belt on her hips and teal pants, which include white wrist to elbow sleeves with turquoise cuffs and turquoise sneakers with navy blue soles. Her hair is bound together by twin tails with two orange hair ties.She has a light, almost pale skin tone, dark blue hair and thin dark blue eyes. When Blitzø looked closer, it was the same woman he and Moxxie saw earlier back in the living world when they killed an assigned target. Upon further inspection, the woman looks so cute, hot and sexy. Especially when she wore that tight long tube top that emphasized her curves. Her hair style in twin tails make her look submissive or at the very least, playful. Makes her look flirty. Like those sluts, succubus and whores in the lust ring or from Valentino porn studio. Overall the human woman looks cute, sexy, adorable and most important of all beautiful. Call him crazy but when he saw the human woman in the lounge area/briefing room/waiting room, Blitzø couldn't help but feel his heart skip a beat. Blitzø knew he had some terrible luck in romantic relationships, terrible taste in both boyfriends and girlfriends but there was something about this human woman that made him happy ... .but she was human so....duty calls.

Blitzø and the human woman stared at each other as if they were having a staring contest. It was silent before he and the woman spoke at the same time.

"Oh Crap!/OH CHRIST ON A STICK!"

Blitzø and the human woman swore as he threw his coffee mug into the ground followed by him pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I told Mox not to randomly open portals and to misuse the book." Blitzø groaned.

He looked back at Musa.

"Sorry beautiful blue lady, you know too much. Be careful when coming back on the way down."

A/N: The reason Blitzø calls Musa a beautiful blue lady is because Musa has dark blue hair and dark blue eyes and wears different shades of blue, turquoise and teal and also she is beautiful.

Blitzø reached into his to pull out a black and gold flintlock pistol.

As soon as Musa saw Blitzø pulling out his gun from his coat, she immediately dove behind the meeting table in the nick of time as he fired a shot at her.

"This isn't how I want to spend Marinette's 20th birthday party or how I want to celebrate it!" Musa shouted as heard the bullets hitting the meeting table.

"Well you said you wanted to make Marinette's 20th birthday to be special!" Plagg retorted.

"Not now Plagg! Now isn't the time for your remarks! This is a life or death situation! This is serious! I'm not ready to die!" Musa screamed as an object from the table fell from the ground from Blitzø's shooting, she was afraid the bullets would penetrate the table and kill her.