Info+Disclaimer

Disclaimer: Read this before you attack me in the comments please read this first. In this fanfic, I'm gonna change some things that were canon events in the Miraculous Ladybug Story. Like change what happen to Emilie after she uses the broken peacock miraculous. Instead of falling into a coma, she dies. Here Musa will also possesses the Prodigious. In this story Adrien and Marinette died during their final battle against Monarch, and Musa took the role as the new Guardian of the Miraculous, for the miraculous and kwami safety and duty and to honor Marinette. The changes here are not canon to the actual Miraculous Ladybug series, they just change to better fit my Miraculous Ladybug AU story. Remember read the disclaimer before you attack me in the comments.

And I know Musa is not a character from Miraculous Ladybug but a Winx Club character. I took inspiration from Sailormoonuzumaki who writes miraculous ladybug and winx club crossovers stories and many more crossover stories on both her wattpad account and Quotev account. There was a one miraculous ladybug crossover winx club book/story that I enjoy reading from Sailormoonuzumaki before she deleted it. It was about Musa from Winx Club in Miraculous Ladybug series. In that story, Musa and Marinette are best friends who look very similar to each other  and are both  clumsy. They get mistaken for being twin sisters. In that story, Musa possessed the music miraculous and took on the identity as Lady Harmony. Her kwami is Melody, the kwami of music. And Musa hero name is Lady Harmony and she when she transform, it's her harmonix form.

In other words, I'm gonna use inspiration from Sailormoonuzumaki writes Miraculous Ladybug crossover Winx Club stories for this story and have Musa be in this story and be Marinette best friend when Marinette was still alive. Key word: "was still alive." This will be important in the story.
Please read the disclaimer and description of the story before you start attacking me and making accusations in the comments. Happy Reading! :)

Name: Musa
Face Claim: Musa from Winx Club and from World of Winx

Name: MusaFace Claim: Musa from Winx Club and from World of Winx

Age: 20

Occupation:
Guardian of Miraculous
Music Lady
Fairy of Music
Wielder of the Prodigious
Fashion Designer
Singer
Musician
Baker
Model

Hero Name: Music Lady

As Music Lady: