This Strange World

Warning: Attempted Rape, Mention of Cannibalism

While talking about a place for Musa, the kwamis and the renlings can stay, Musa decided to try to find a place for herself, the kwamis and the renlings to stay. All she told Blitzø, Millie, Moxie and Loona was that she would find a place of her own and they don't have to put her up in their homes. She didn't want to cause any trouble to Blitzø, Moxxie and Loona if she stayed in their homes. But they reassured her she won't be causing any trouble. And if she wants to go and stay with Blitzø, Millie, Moxie and Loona, she has their contact info.

While looking for a new place to stay, Musa decided to explore around Hell. She found out about the city that I.M.P. company is located in called: Imp City located in the Pride Ring. While exploring around hell she didn't want to be recognized. She didn't want other demons to know she is a human in hell. So she needs a disguise. She didn't want to cause trouble in hell or get into trouble in hell. Luckily for her she had a cloak in her backpack. She made this cloak a while ago as part of a fashion line of cloaks. It was handy and elegant at the same time.

So before she left I.M.P. building, she put the cloak on. After she left the building she pulled the hood of her cloak cape over eyes so no one would know she is a human.

(The cloak Musa wears when walking around in Hell so she could blend in with the other sinners and demons and not be discover she is a human)

She walked along the streets in hell into a city called: Pentagram City, that was busy with demons hustling and bustling wearing a cloak and a backpack containing the miracle box, the kwamis and the prodigious and the renlings. Musa felt anxious when being with demons in hell. Musa pulled her hood down over, to conceal her face and took a deep breath. While walking along the streets she examines the demons in hell. They looked like a mixture between human and animal, some demons ate their companions. She was scared, alone and did not even know how she got there. She wonders how she'll get back home. She started to feel homesick and deeply miss her friends and family back in Paris already.

She also decided to examine her surroundings. Everything looked almost run down, a few exceptions here and there but for the most part, she would observe awful buildings. They looked normal enough but with how damaged they were it made Musa think about those times she had seen photos about how places tended to be abandoned before nature took its usual course. Even if a lot of them looked quite new and amazing, proudly displayed, and filled with music or screams. Neon signs advertising drugs, alcohol, porn, and weapons were everywhere, along with the explosion of a screen that made her return to reality.Some demons stood in front of some screens. They looked like flies, hellhounds, rotten butterflies, everyone had something twisted in them. The weird red sky is still greeting her, the five-star pentagram shining brightly on top of her.

"This is not how Master Fu, Su-Han, and my dad describe Hell to be like to me. I expected Hell to be more......Nightmarish not like this." Musa thought to herself.