The Solaris Project

Aeon and Sally are seen running away from the train, Elise in his arms, and back to Soleanna.

Elise: [Full of happiness] I knew it... [Aeon looks at her] I knew you'd return! You had to!

Aeon: Like I said, Princess Elise. I always stick to my word.

Sally: It'll be alright, Princess Elise. We'll get you back to Soleanna, and then we're going after Eggman.

Elise: I'm grateful, but where's Sonic?

Aeon: [Tries getting a sentence out] I don't--

Aeon jumps out of the way when he sees one of those Telekinetic blasts coming from the side, which meant Silver was here.

Aeon: [Puts Elise down] It's you again.

Silver: Where is the Iblis Trigger?

Aeon: Listen here, faker. His name's Sonic.

Silver: Then I'll deliver you to him on a silver platter.

Elise: [Steps back] Aeon...

Sally: [Blocks Elise] Stay behind me, Elise...

Silver sends an attack at Aeon, who dodges and attempts to fire his cannon at him, but gets trapped in a Telekinetic hue. Elise stands back, but gets shocked when she sees Eggman's Egg Mobile grab her again.

Eggman: So how was your little walk, Princess?

Elise gets grabbed again by Eggman and Sally tries pursuing, but fails.

Sally: Let her go, Robotnik!

Eggman: [Looks down; grins] Ah. It's good seeing you, Princess Sally Acorn. But, our time has to be cut off. [Flies off]

Aeon: [Reaches out] Elise!

Silver: [Pushes Aeon down; scoffs] Time to send you to the Iblis Trigger!

The white hedgehog goes to finish this fight, but Shadow jumps in and stops him, causing Silver to let go of his control and drops Aeon.

Silver: [Confused] Who? [Sees resemblance to Mephiles] Mephiles! Why are you getting in my way?

Shadow: [Crosses arms] I'm Shadow. Shadow The Hedgehog.

Silver glares at Shadow, once again getting frustrated that his plans have been stopped by one of Sonic's friends. Shadow turns to Aeon and nods.

Shadow: You're done here. He's mine.

Aeon: [Lost for words] Shadow...

Shadow: [Turns focus back to Silver] Go after the Princess, Aeon. You tried fighting this guy, and you failed. I'll show you the true power of Chaos Control.

Aeon was shocked and confused. Why would Shadow save him from Silver? It was all nerve wrecking, but Aeon didn't question it and decided to get to his feet and runs over to Sally, taking her hand.

Aeon: C'mon, Sally. We've gotta get to Eggman.

Sally: [Smiles] Let's go then.

Aeon picks Sally up bridal style and runs off, but she looks back at Shadow and gets worried.

Sally: You sure Shadow can stop Silver?

Aeon: To be honest, I don't know. But they don't call him the Ultimate Life Form for nothing, so I've got to trust him, Sally. [Smiles] But we've got nothing to worry about.