𝟏. .》︎ 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐇𝐎

____ R Y U  Y O U N G H O ____류영호 ¡! ┃ nationslion

____ R Y U Y O U N G H O ____
류영호 ¡! ┃ nationslion ... ❱❱

user comment here

user comment here.
give me a clear or let me know
if there is a mistake somewhere.

❮❮━━━ P R O F I L E .

❐︎ ┅︎ BIRTH NAME RYU "YOUNGHO". (류영호)
❐︎ ┅︎ FINAL RANKING 1.
❐︎ ┅︎ POSITIONS centre, leader.

❐︎ ┅︎ OTHER NAMES N/A.
❐︎ ┅︎ BIRTHDATE 14.03.2001
❐︎ ┅︎ HEIGHT 177cm.
❐︎ ┅︎ NATIONALITY south korean.
❐︎ ┅︎ ETHNICITY korean.
❐︎ ┅︎ MBTI infp.

❐︎ ┅︎ MORE INFO

☆︎ 〉︎ YOUNGHO was a streamer on twitch known as "RYUYXNG", where he would stream himself playing video games, singing, or hanging out with his sisters. his followers supported him greatly throughout the show.

☆︎ 〉︎ YOUNGHO has an older sister who is three years older and a younger sister who is two years younger. his parents divorced when his older sister was old enough to live on her own so they lived together with his older sister as the main provider.

☆︎ 〉︎ YOUNGHO is a big fan of æspa and his favourite member is karina. he used to have her as his phone lockscreen.

☆︎ 〉︎ YOUNGHO has a very thorough skincare routine and claims his sisters will beat him if he ever misses a step.

☆︎ 〉︎ YOUNGHO's sisters love to travel. and since he often tags along, he claims that his passport is filled with stamps and stickers from all around the world.

☆︎ 〉︎ YOUNGHO has a weak immune system but it's not as bad as it used to be. YOUNGHO was able to strengthen it through exercising - mainly through volleyball - which made him physically and mentally stronger.

☆︎ 〉︎ prior to joining FANTASY ACADEMY, YOUNGHO had close to zero dance knowledge and thinks it was a miracle he was able to keep up with the group and improve this much through the show.

☆︎ 〉︎ YOUNGHO enjoys cooking. He learned it because he was often the only person home while his older sister was often at work and his younger sister was at school. He enjoys making kimbap and its different variations.

☆︎ 〉︎ YOUNGHO went to a coed school and has a fair amount of male and female friends and even went on a graduation trip with them. Since he was born on White Day, he receives double the amount of gifts from his admirers.

☆︎ 〉︎ YOUNGHO placed 1st on FANTASY ACADEMY with 1,539,927 votes, earning himself the centre position of the group.

                                                     ━━━ ━━━ ❯❯

❮❮━━━ S L O T  ━━━ ❯❯
HANBIN

📧 ┅︎ ALDRIN'S NOTE TO EVERYONE

this is for everyone who's curious about the rankings. so idk if it was clear but the form i sent you guys where i made you guys pretend you're a audience and voting for your pick was for me to determine the rankings. there were a few ties here and there so i just used the wheel to decide (not that the ranks actually matter but there will be instances where they're mentioned briefly but we'll more likely get into unresolved beef from the show LMAO)

 there were a few ties here and there so i just used the wheel to decide (not that the ranks actually matter but there will be instances where they're mentioned briefly but we'll more likely get into unresolved beef from the show LMAO)

📧 ┅︎ ALDRIN'S NOTE TO LEO

so uhmmm congrats for winning first place LMAOOO. I read through your idol journey and I did my best to have it line up w the actual ranking of the votes LMAOO so his lore is gonna be that he sees a drop and then skyrockets all the way to first 💀 maybe he can deal with the post survival show hate and gain confidence issues when he realizes to js fuck it we'll see!