〔︎❐︎ BOX 1 ↴︎

✧   ✧   ✧

✧ ✧

? ??? '??, ??:?? ??  ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ 📍 NOWHERE

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
hi there.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
so this chapter was meant to be a filler. but i thought i could use this chapter to explain the lore, my own layout, and establish some copyright rules.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
soooo the concept of the whole "tapes" you're about to read are basically a documentary/mockumentary of the storylines the boys are going to be going through!

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
in terms of sitcoms, one episode will be run through one side of a "tape (A or B) and then each season will be classified as boxes!

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
an entire box will cover the timeline of the preparation of an album! so for example, box 1 will run through between the formation of the group and their debut and then box 2 will run through their debut and their eventual comeback and this is going to continue until fantasia ends i guess.

5 JAN '24, 12:04 AM  ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎
━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ 📍 ALDRIN'S BEDROOM

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
so that little border up there, it usually means when a "main scene" is taking place.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
it'll usually have a date and time of the scene taking place and the location next to it.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
often times, our characters will be having multiple scenes going on at the same time. so that header up there will help prevent confusion!

✧ ✧

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
oh, those sparkles usually mean that there is a small period of time skip within the scene.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
for example, someone could be taking the escalator downstairs and that's going to be quite a lot of unneeded dialogues and actions. it really is just easier to just cut to the next scene immediately without making things too messy.

CONFESSION CAM ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ALDRIN

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
some of you might've watched modern family. if you have, you would know it's sort of like a mockumentary and they have these little interview segments in between with the characters where they often talk about their inner thoughts.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
likewise, i'll be incorporating this concept into my book.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
no, there isn't an actual interview going on. just think of this confession cam thing as their own personal headspace and we're just getting to read into it.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
it's a mockumentary after all.

FOOTAGES OF THE PAST ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎ ALDRIN'S BEDROOM

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
flashbacks go here.

━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎━︎

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
i think that's about it!

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
(picks up walter) oh, say hi to my golden retriever.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
any form of action will be in brackets.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
now, once again, this is a mockumentary. it's a piece of literature meant to be satire so... don't take it too seriously. there's bound to be places where things don't make sense ...

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
...like why their managers are always absent...

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
so for the sake of everyone's enjoyment, just don't think about anything too much! but do call me out for any mistakes/anything that don't make sense for the shits and giggles though!

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
in terms of layout, no plagiarism will be tolerated.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
don't even start with the "inspired" shit. if i inspired you and you want to use my layout, just do send me a dm asking for permission and tag me in your credits or whatever.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
if you're not an asshole, I'll probably tell you to fuck around and have fun lol.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
don't steal, i'll kill who you love.

✧︎  .  .  ALDRIN ❜︎
have a good read!

  ALDRIN ❜︎have a good read!