Chapter 2, THE PAIN

"Pain is the echo of our shattering thoughts"

"It's the hours of dark, it's night"
"It's dark everwhere"

For some reason sleep goddess loves me so much. Everynight goes like the goddess want me spend the night with her. I forgot the last time when I had a good sleep.

My already dead grandma is sitting in the corner of my room and crocheting. She was dead when I was 7 year old. Everynight she sit in the same chair itself, but never ever talked any words till now. I think she is sitting there to watch me, to keep me safe from whatever that comes to my room in the night.

 I think she is sitting there to watch me, to keep me safe from whatever that comes to my room in the night

Nights are always too long for me, darkness is nothing but a cloak for me. The darkness of the night seems to follow me as if it wants me to be with it. I am never afraid of dark eventhough a lot of visitors come to me at night.

"Can't you sleep my dear"

My dad is here. He is following me everywhere nowadays. Some situations like what happened earlier this night happens sometimes, but I am sure that he loves me a lot. I know that he miss me a lot.
When he was alive he was there with me whenever I wanted him. Sometimes he used to act strange but I enjoyed his company, unlike mom who always threatened me and and accused me for everything.

He continued:
"What is up with you my young lady? Are you alright? Justice shall be served, no matter how much someones tries to hide the truth."

"Yes dad, I am promising you , you will not remain as a mere closed case. I love you a lot and I will not let you down."

"I trust you darling, you can do it.

Let me tell you something important, a little story"

He was standing in the corner of my room near my dead grandma...

"When you were a kid...my greatest fear was losing you"
Dad continued talking,
"Even the slightest wound or cut happened to you used to felt like my heart being penetrated, you know why... because you are my daughter and I love you, anything let it be big or small it hurts me, I never want to lose you"

He is saying all these like he is about to say something so big. It was like an introduction for an essay.

"Why are you telling this to me Dad? " I asked him.

He moved from that corner of the room and came close to me. He gestured me to sit. I sat on that soft cushioned red colour chair. He moved to the back of the chair and held his hand on the chairs and asked:

"You are aware that Mr. John have a son, right?"

"Y....Yess"
That words of agreement muttered out from my mouth.

He smiled at my answer, his mouth slightly tilted to one side of his face and that look in his... frightening... he looks glad that I said yes.
He replied to my 'yes' after few seconds.

"....and you remember that we talked about letting him know the pain, you remember?"

He is having plans . And YES I am with him in any plans that he is going to make. At any cost I will do that, for the sake of JUSTICE , for my father.

Dad was still standing there behind me. He slowly bend downwards to me and came closer to my ears. I can feel his breath in my neck . He tilted his face towards my ears and said.

"YOU WILL KILL HIM,
YOU WILL KILL HIM FOR ME"

His sound passed through my ears and reached my heart. A chill , I felt a chill in my heart. And the chill spread every inch of my body.

I looked at him "I WILL DO IT" I said.

But dad looked at me like I can't do it.

"Do you think I can't do it?"

He gave a small laugh and said,
"You can do it my little angel, but you will be  planning to kill that bastard in the normal way, to just "KILL HIM"."

He paused there, waiting for me to  say something

He paused there, waiting for me to  say something. But I didn't said anything. I know what he wants with me. When he saw that I am not replying he said:

"I WANT YOU TO DO IT IN ZELDA COLLIS WAY"
I am still looking at him and his eyes are on me also. With his look I can say that he is expecting a lot from me.

"I want you to be that all powerful, ruthless, full of revenge ZELDA, not this doubtful ZELDA. I want him ,that bloody John to know the pain, the feel of missing someone, death of loved one. I want him to know how hurting it is when he think about his son's death.John should hurt whenever he thinks about how much his son was hurted before his death".

He stopped there.
And looked at me.

"I know you can do it darling"

Yes I can do it, it doesn't matter how innocent his son is, I am teaching that John a lesson, for not serving the truth, for abandoning the case about my dad's death.

I looked at him and said,
"I will do that dad, I will do the exact way you want me to do it. I will give you peace....justice."

I can see the proud in his eyes. He want's to say something to me. He is weeping.

"What is it dad, what happened, why are you tearing up?"

"Nothing darling, Its almost my time to leave"

What, he is leaving, where, he should be here ...with me....I love him.

"Dad, where are you going, I need you, I love you dad...please don't go anywhere"

He kept his hands on my cheeks.

"I know my darling, you will do everything perfectly. You will give me peace. I am leaving as I already feel peace knowing that you will do it for me."

" But....but dad....." I cried.

"Shhhh....I will be there when you complete what you are going to start, to say good bye"

I can't bear this, him leaving, me being alone again. But I will know that he will be alright. I will meet him again.

He is gone...

"I will do it dad, I will let him know the pain"
__________________________________________