CHAPTER 4, THE PERFECT WAY

Revenge is meant to be taken, not forgotten.

"Come on, Tom, hop in."
"Dad's waiting for us."

"What happened to dad? He usually comes here to get me...and...he didn't tell me about sending his friend either. I didn't even start my game, and I am already leaving."

It was not so hard convincing the little boy to hop into my car. The little boy trusts me. Maybe his 'ADVOCATE' dad never told him not to trust strangers so fast.

"I saw you last day and then I asked John if I could take you to my home. And you know what, he said yes."

"Oooh...oohkk...." The little voice came out as agreement.

"What do you think about going home? It's good there, and we will have dinner at my place...agreed?? You are gonna love my place."

"Oh! That will work for me."
"You know what... I love pancakes and chocolates. You will give that to me, right?"

"Awww! So cute of you... of course, I will arrange that for you."

He giggles, and that sounds cute. It doesn't matter how cute he is; he is my way to justice. The voice in my head wants me to do it so soon. It wants me to drive to some tree and get me also killed. I don't want that... It's hard to avoid the noise in my head... but it's been there for a long time, and sometimes there's no other way than listening to it. Most of the time the sounds feel familiar and resemble the voice I have heard. Sometimes I even think it's somebody's real voice, and the person is following me, whispering in my ears.

"Are we close to your place?" The little voice from my side asked me.

The small cute face was turned towards the window. When he realized I am looking at him, he turned to me and gave me a little smile.

"Yes, we are almost there. Once we reach my home, I will give you everything you want, and... you will be so happy that you won't want to leave ."

"Oh my God! I am so hungry; I will eat the whole table."

He sounds excited... and... yes, I am also super excited.

"Come on, jump! Let's eat dinner; I am also so hungry now."

"Yayaa! Comin'... have you got my favorite pancake?"

"No! I've got some chocolates. By the time you finish chocolates, I will prepare your favorite yummy yummy pancakes!"
"Do you like my idea?"

"Yes... Nice idea... today I will empty all your chocolates."

"Oh boy! I swear to you that the chocolates are so yummy that you won't be able to finish even half of it

"Oh boy! I swear to you that the chocolates are so yummy that you won't be able to finish even half of it."

Yes, I meant what I said; he won't be able to finish the whole bowl. Before that, I'm gonna feel him suffocate and go breathless. You know why?? The chocolates are so yummy.

The little Tom is so happy and excited for the chocolates. Not just the chocolates, but for the last moments of his life.