Moths and cats

Your secret room

You were fiddling around with some ideas for new spells despite your unpleasant encounter with Maria's tentacle earth did have some good ideas in point the comic book that Maria let you read had an interesting concept of magic.

You hold up the comic and turn through the page where Prince Adam changed into he-man using the power sword. you also read Thor comics where the hammer comes to your back and call and throwing the lightning.

It reminded you a bit of the Solarian warriors that were incredibly strong and nearly invincible, Though most died, and Loveberry went insane having a conduit like a weapon could prevent the preventing the negative effects.

You would need some more material to craft such a weapon. you would need a certain someone's help.

You take a shallow breath and held up your wand before chanting a spell that opens up a portal.

Going through the portal you were in a woodland area with a old looking mansion

Once you entered, you saw a anthro cat girl stirring a cauldron.

Claire

The girl smiled at you as if she knew you were coming

Claire:hay Y/n come for my services.
She said, giving you a wink.

Claire: I knew you cant keep away from me.

Y/n: I need a few things.
You said pulling out a list along with a bag of gold and gems.

Claire looked over the list and looked back towards you.

Claire: we're going to need a little more than just this.

Y/n: I could scrounge up a few more gems...

Claire: what, I means, is I need your help?

Y/n: what kind of help?
You said skeptically.

Claire: Just a few chores, maybe test a potion or two.
She said, trying to act as innocent as possible.

You look over at the cat witch.you weren't against monsters or anything but you could just imagine what will happen if she found out you corded a non-muman. but your drive to pursue magic, outweighed any fear.