Hekapoo's pet

In a desert between dimensions, a lizard man wearing a brown hood was wondering a purple hood with one crystal eye, and a robotic arm.

He then approached a stone door along side of with ancient markings on it, while holding a book.

???:Wyscan! it is I Rasticore I have come to bargain.
He shouted, holding out the book.

The door symbols begin to glow and the door creeped open, revealing a blue skinned, white haired, pretty elf boy flew out in a dramatic pose.

Wyscan: all right I'm here what do you want?

Rasticore: I have brought this book that has the magical ability to translate itself into any language and in exchange I want enough treasure to buy me a mansion.
He said, holding out the book.

Wyscan: very well let's have a look.
He said, levitating himself closer to the lizard, assassin.

But the moment  Wyscan laid his hands on the book multiple shots could be heard and Wyscan fell to the floor with multiple bullet ones two piercing his chest, three below, his gross belly mouth, and one in his head.

Rasticore had multiple smoking holes in his cloak, which he pushed aside to reveal that he had a desert eagle in hand.

The cybernetic lizard, man crouched down and felt for a pulse, and once he confirmed the death, he smiled and knotted to himself.

Rasticore: it is done! I would like my payment now!
He roared out into the open.

He stood there patiently as a dark shadow began to approach him, then rose up in the form of a giant silhouette of a cloaked man.

Shadow then reached into itself, and pulled out a large chest, filled with gold coins and gems.

Rasticore lived his hand through the gyms and coins, while the shadow pulled out a large tank of gasoline, and poured it on the corpse of Wyscan then pulled out a box of matches and let it on fire.

Rasticore: man, you are right a gun is way more inconspicuous and lighter than a chainsaw.

The shadow figure said nothing as it disappeared as if it was a cloud of smoke.