❤️ Thank you ❤️

To all my precious readers,

This journey of writing 'Heal Me' was never easy for me, and I never thought that my writing would be able to reach so many people who would love it with their hearts.

When I started it, I thought, "Lol. I know it's not going to work, but anyways," and I was already so disappointed with my previous history on this platform that I was just doing it for the sake of my hobby.

And then you people came into my life; you read this book, showed your love and appreciation for it, and one day, my hobby became my passion.

It's a mixed feeling for me, happy at one point where I am finally declaring this story as 'completed', but also sad at the other, bidding my goodbye to Jade and Aurora forever. But they will always remain so precious to my heart, no matter how many stories I write in the future.

It's like they are smiling at me, telling me that I did my best and are proud of me, while I am crying in front of them, wishing they could stay some more.

But in the end, all the beautiful things remain a memory that will always make us smile whenever we think about them.

I am always thankful to each and every one of you for making me feel so special.

This is not the end; I promise you all. I'll be back with more stories in the future.

Also, the people who supported me throughout this journey,

Jeonghanneyonghaseyo : I can always count on you, no matter the time and place ♡

erotic_vixen : You are a very beautiful, and the humblest soul whom I met on this platform ♡

Vasukisameer21 : Thank you for all the times you cheered me up whenever I felt low ♡

Last but not least, to the people who tried to demotivate me in the name of criticism, saying all every kind of thing they could throw at me, some of whom were targeting me and the story as a group of friends. I have only one thing to say to you all:

SO WHAT? :|