Prologue

I will not follow the storylines of Disney Zombies or Teen Wolf. Aspects etc from both franchises will be used but it will have a storyline of it own.

This story follows Amy, a young high-school student that tries to navigate through the world while trying to find who she really is. Her journey is filled with new challenges, encounters with old enemies and new emotions.

Amy is challenged with a new chapter in her life. With Scott, Stiles, Malia and Lydia leaving for college, Amy is left behind with Mason and Corey - who are already planning their future - along with Liam and Hayden. She has to watch from the sidelines how her friends are preparing for their next chapter. With Liam and Hayden fully starting their relation and Liam trying to take in Scott's place.

It doesn't help that her older brother - Theo - has returned to the surface, with her best friend Gabe dead and Nolan trying to move on from everything that happened. Amy feels like she no longer belongs anywhere. It doesn't help when her parents decide to move places, thinking it would help the young teen to move on from her friends leaving.

But are those changes truly helping her finding her place in the world? Will she be able to face whatever will show up on her journey? Will she find a place where she feels at home? Will she finally be able to find out who she truly is?

All questions she will hopefully find an answer to.