Episode One

It was strange to see her friends standing in front of the - now empty - house she used to live in. Sad smiles on their face, matching hers. It would be strange to be no longer in a town that was full of supernatural creatures. Where she endured tons of challenges and adventures.

She would miss helping Liam fix up his mess or help him calm down. She would miss all her soccer sessions with Hayden. She would miss gaming with Mason or hanging out with Corey. She would miss having study sessions with Nolan. She would miss each one of them.

It had been bittersweet to see most of the pack leave and now she was next. Now she was the one leaving even when they all had promised they would always be together. A stupid promise made in the chaos that was going on back then. It was strange how she wished that she was back in the woods, with a full moon, and helping her friends search for a dead body. A night that changed everything. She wished she could turn back time. She wanted to do everything over again, but she didn't have superpowers like that. None of them had it so she had no choice.

She gave her friends one last hug, muttering goodbyes and silly promises before she finally got in her brother's car. Though her brother had caused loads of issues in the past. He did manage to redeem himself when he helped everyone out with the Ghost Riders. And for him, it wouldn't be bad to have a new start but why would it be any good for her? She belonged in Beacon Hills with her friends, right? She had to be the next human being in the pack, well together with Mason but you get the gist.

Theo started the car as the girl rested her head against the window, watching how everything flashed by. How they left more and more of Beacon Hills behind. She didn't want to go but she didn't have any choice. The entire ride was silent, it was a two-hour drive to a place called 'Seabrook', a place with apparently zombies. Something new to both of them. Zombies hadn't been a part of their adventures. Human beings of course and a bunch of werewolves. While their parents weren't aware of the true supernatural going on in Beacon Hills, they sounded like seeing zombies and werewolves walk around freely was something normal. Good thing they didn't know their son was a chimera, who did horrible things and had been living in Hell for a good while.

Or that their daughter - a human being - had played big parts in all the supernatural adventures that had been going on. How they never questioned when she would suddenly be gone or how she missed most things at school. Or maybe they did question it but never dared to ask their daughter who had a short temper and anger issues. She didn't mind, it was her little - rather big - secret to keep.

After the endless drive to Seabrook, Theo finally pulled into the driveway of their new house. Somewhere on the outskirts of Seabrook, which was pretty nice. Theo gets out and Amy follows his moves. They both grab the last things as they walk up the porch. The front door swings open as their dad lets the two of them in. "Put them there, then you two can head in town and check everything out." Their mother suggests. "Whatever," Amy mutters, putting her stuff down against the wall as Theo does the same.

Without saying anything else, the two siblings walk back out the door and start to walk towards the town. "Do you think the werewolves would be like the others?" Amy asks as Theo shrugs. "I guess not, everyone can tell they are werewolves, then they are nothing like us," Theo speaks as the younger sibling nods. The rest of the walk was once more filled with silence. There wasn't much to talk about anyway.

She pushed her hands in the pocket of her hoodie as the duo finally reached the town. The first thing they both noticed was the pastel-colored houses, then a big fence with a large sign saying 'Zombie Town' and on the far other side a place looking like a beach. It was becoming very obvious who was what. The pale-skinned and green-haired people were with no doubt the zombies. The ones with fangs out and pointy ears were the werewolves and all the others in pastel clothes were the human beings of the town.

"This is horrible." Amy huffed. "Yeah." Theo grimaced, clearly not happy with any of this either. "Let's just explore this place." He muttered as the younger sibling sighed. The two decided to go for the town with zombies. "You know, when they said zombies I kinda hoped on the apocalypse type of zombies," Amy admitted. "Yeah, would've matched our vibe better." Theo chuckled. It would indeed match better with all the other creatures they had faced. "They look like cheap versions of the real deal, I don't know." Amy shrugged, a judgemental look on her face that said it all.

Amy and Theo walked past into Zombie Town. It was clear it was a different part of the town. The houses had normal colors instead of pastels, and quite a lot of green. There were some stores and a little cafe and near the street stood a dude with a pastel pink cart with some ice cream something. Wherever the two walked, looks would be sent their way. But who wouldn't be looking when two strangers, that didn't match any of the 'groups' would be walking around in this strange town?

Suddenly someone bumps into the red-haired girl as she twists her head around, a cold glare on her face. "Watch where you are going." She spat at the stranger with green hair as Theo stopped walking and simply rolled his eyes at his sister's attitude. "Watch you're mouth, human." The werewolf snarls in return. Eyes glowing yellow for a short moment. Taking it as a challenge, Amy steps forward and she glares at him as the werewolf does the same thing. "Stop trying to pick a fight, Amy." Theo sighs as he pulls his sister back.

"It's okay, Wyatt." The green-haired boy who had bumped into Amy shrugged before giving the girl an apologetic smile. "I'm Zed." The boy introduces himself as he sticks out his hand, waiting for the girl to respond.

Theo glances down at his sister, sighing slightly before bumping her shoulder. "Be nice." He mutters under his breath.

Amy huffs before shaking Zed's hand. "Amy." She answers. "And this is Wyatt." Zed introduces the werewolf standing beside him. "I'm Theo." Theo introduces himself with a small wave before glancing at his sister. A sneaky glint glimmering in his blue orbs. "Seems like you are making friends, I'll leave you to it." He whispers to his younger sibling, a smirk on his lips. And before Amy could protest, the boy already takes off. Leaving the younger girl behind.

There is a moment of awkward silence before Zed scrapes his throat. "Well...why don't you come with us? We'll show you around and I'll introduce you to our friends." Zed suggests with a big smile, a voice filled with excitement. Amy simply shrugs. "Sure, I guess." She answers as Zed smirks. He grabs her hand and starts to pull her along. "Follow me!" He chuckles as he starts to take off. Showing her all the good places.