Writing Desires

Hey all!! Most of you may know the fact that I wrote a book called Desires.

So I am going to talk a bit about desires today.

Desires is the book which I wanted to write for a very long time, but I didn't know if I could write a book like Desires.

I originally wanted to base it off on a female lead who is having Bipolar disorder-I. I got the idea of writing Desires during the year 2021, corona time. I wrote the character in the chapter Late night, Anika, based on the experience of a person close to me and who has progressed positively even though they have their own bad days.

But I was afraid of writing a main character on the basis of my own friend. I didn't think I could pull off a book with so many elements like Bipolar disorder-I, relationship problems, trauma and BDSM on top of that.

But writing Desires was a good experience on its own. I was able to experience a lot of new things.

And I also want to remind whoever reading this book has bipolar disorder or has a friend or partner or family members who has bipolar disorder, that you will be able to have your own normal. I have seen two people of very different ages live a happy life though it may take time. But you can. You will face struggles, but please don't give up on yourself. 

And to people who have friends, family or partner with bipolar disorder, I know it's scary, but please help them and be their support. I had my friend call me at three in the morning saying they saw something strange, someone was trying to strangle them. I got so panicked because I was there on another continent, and they were in Africa. Their parents were sleeping and didn't know how to handle the situation, but we somehow did. 

And I know you can do it too. Please take care of your loved ones. Please.

Emotionsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें