4

~Chapter 4~

The brows are slanted, and the outline is strong. He has a very appealing appearance. If he wanders around the Three Realms, he may also draw the attention of numerous girls. Unfortunately, the mischievous spirit painted in his eyes caused his majestic disposition to collapse into the mortal realm, and he perceived the person in front of him to be a young man who had not yet grown up. 

The female immortal, eager to find a husband to marry, looked at him and could only sigh: Although the possibility is promising, he is still a blossoming flower. 

At the birthday banquet held by Feng Ran of Wutong Island back then, if he hadn't heard the female immortal next to Hua Shu say this, which caused the subsequent troubles, he would never have ended up in jail like this.  Gu Jin sighed, calmly fastened the brocade belt around his waist, and began walking barefoot across the valley's green pine trees. 

He hadn't seen anyone in over 1,800 days, other than the immortal boy who gave Drunken Jade Dew every year. If the master had not come out from seclusion, he would most likely molder at the valley's bottom. Gu Jin mumbled in his heart as he looked up at the top of the cliff. Even the mountain-protecting umbrella of Da Ze Mountain would not be able to stop him if Tian Qi hadn't forcibly blocked his divine power, let alone the fat wings that only know how to win all day!

The dragon swims in shallow water due to shrimp play, while the tiger falls down to be harassed by the dog, resulting in a projectile location large enough to capture him for five years. 

After my mother returned from Lookout Mountain, she sealed off the God Realm. I wonder what happened in the Ancient God Realm?

 Tian Qi sealed divine power on Yuan Qi more than 100 years ago and sent him to Da Ze Mountain. He took the name Gu Jin and followed Lord Dong Hua. Then Shang Gu reappeared and imposed the rule that no one but gods could enter the God Realm. He hadn't been back to the God Realm in over a hundred years. 

Only Bi Bo had visited him once in secret when he was sent to the lower realm, telling him that his mother had restarted the Soul Pool and that his father might be able to return. This was the only thing Gu Jin looked forward to during his tedious training career. Unfortunately, Bi Bo only hid in Da Ze Mountain for 10 days before being captured by Tian Qi and taken back to the Demon Realm, Jing Yue Mountain, to practice. 

He was even unluckier. Feng Ran, who had loved him since childhood, smacked him back to Da Ze Mountain from Wutong Island five years ago, and he was imprisoned in a forbidden land. 

She does, indeed, have a biological child, and he, who was raised halfway, will have to move aside. 

Gu Jin hummed two times, his mouth straight chanting, "If it wasn t for the fact that you pulled me up ...... in a handful of shits and pisses." 

Halfway through his words, his head shaking body lurched and stopped under a pine tree, suspiciously lowering his head to look around. 

How could there possibly be living things? Even if the divine power was overflowing, even the lowest grade immortal beasts were unwilling to walk into this valley; whose living creature was dumb enough to break in here? 

Gu Jin was relieved to know he had someone to suffer with. He began seeking for the person as he strolled around the pine tree in bare feet. The presence of spiritual energy that did not belong in the back valley loomed. He followed the stream till he came to a halt in front of a cave in the back valley.