1

Chapter 1: Christmas Eve Surprise

Jungkook had spent days planning the perfect Christmas Eve surprise for Jimin.

He carefully strung fairy lights around the living room, creating a soft and warm ambiance.

Candles flickered, casting a gentle glow, and a hint of cinnamon wafted through the air.

As Jimin opened the door to their apartment, he was met with the enchanting sight.

"Oh, Kookie! What's all this?" Jimin's eyes sparkled with amazement.

Jungkook grinned, taking Jimin's hand. "Merry Christmas, my love. I wanted to make tonight special for you."

They stood in the doorway, surrounded by the colorful glow of lights.

Soft music played in the background, and Jungkook pulled Jimin into a slow dance. "I thought we could start the evening with a dance under the twinkling lights."

Jimin rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder, their bodies swaying to the gentle melody. "You always know how to make everything feel so romantic, Kookie."

Jungkook chuckled, brushing a strand of hair from Jimin's face. "You deserve nothing but romance, Jiminie."

After the dance, Jungkook guided Jimin to a cozy corner where a small, beautifully decorated Christmas tree awaited.

"I have something for you," Jungkook said, handing Jimin a wrapped gift.

Jimin's eyes lit up as he unwrapped the present to find a delicate silver bracelet.

"Kookie, it's stunning," he gasped.

Jungkook smiled, his eyes reflecting love.

"It's a reminder that you're my most precious gift. Every charm represents a special moment we've shared."

As they sat on the floor, exchanging stories about each charm, Jimin couldn't help but feel overwhelmed with gratitude. "I love you, Jungkook. This is the best Christmas ever."

Jungkook leaned in, capturing Jimin's lips in a tender kiss. "And it's only just beginning, Jiminie."

The night continued with laughter, shared memories, and a homemade dinner prepared by Jungkook.

As they enjoyed a cozy meal by candlelight, Jimin couldn't stop smiling. "You're amazing, Kookie. I'm so lucky to have you."

Jungkook reached across the table, entwining their fingers. "The luck is all mine, Jimin. You make every day brighter."

As the clock neared midnight, they found themselves snuggled on the couch, sipping hot cocoa.

"What's your favorite Christmas memory?" Jungkook asked, his eyes fixed on Jimin.

Jimin pondered for a moment, a soft smile playing on his lips. "Right now, Kookie, this moment with you. It's perfect."

Jungkook pressed a gentle kiss to Jimin's forehead. "Merry Christmas, Jiminie. I love you more than words can say."

And as the clock struck midnight, they exchanged promises of forever, sealing their love under the glow of Christmas lights.

《♡♡♡♡♡》

Author Mich : Where are you spending the Christmas at?