9

Chapter 9: A New Year's Promise

As the days rolled on, Jungkook and Jimin found themselves reflecting on the past year and envisioning the future.

One evening, as they strolled through a quiet park, Jungkook couldn't help but feel a surge of gratitude for the moments they shared.

"Jiminie, this past year with you has been incredible," Jungkook said, gazing into Jimin's eyes.

Jimin grinned, linking their fingers. "It really has, Kookie. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us."

Jungkook stopped, turning to face Jimin. "Jimin, I have a promise to make for the new year."

Jimin raised an eyebrow, curious. "A promise? What is it, Kookie?"

Jungkook took a deep breath, a playful glint in his eyes. "I promise to continue making you laugh, even if it means telling terrible jokes or doing silly dances just to see that beautiful smile of yours."

Jimin burst into laughter, squeezing Jungkook's hand. "Oh, Kookie, you have my laughter guaranteed. But I wouldn't mind some terrible jokes for good measure."

Jungkook chuckled, pulling Jimin into a playful dance right there in the park.

"Consider it a deal, Jiminie. Here's to more laughter, love, and unforgettable moments in the new year."

And with a twirl and a shared laugh, they continued their stroll through the park, knowing that the promise they made would only strengthen their bond.

---

Expect 4 chapter updates for today!