REVOLUTIONARY ARMY PT 2 AND REUNION(ALMOST)

DRAGON'S POV

As me and Ivankov we're waiting for Sabo, Daji, Ace, and Luffy. Koala came .
rushing in she was screaming for us two to come outside|

me and Ivankov went wth her we saw Daji carrying 3 other men.

Dragon- what the hell happend to you four!?!
Daji- DON'T CARE LOOK AT SABO!
Ivankov- AAAA, SABO! GET HIM TO THE DOCTOR NOW!

then he ran to the Emergency Room wit Sabo. i ask Ace and Luff what happend

Dragon- what happend there?
Ace- i'll try to do in one breath.

so me and the rest did what you asked us, me, Lufy and Sabo we're in the castle. he heard somthing he wasn't suppost to hear. so he Grew his wings, but then he got shot back with an unknown object. we dont know what it is yet. i think its still part of it in him. then he ssaid to me to grab Luffy and escape. later Daji heard someone runnung towards us and it was Sabo. he was heavely wouned. and here we are.

Dragon- ok then. thank you Ace you can go. and Luffy come here.
Luffy- okay...
Dragon- you can go to Sabo. and tell the doctor you are his brother because he doesn't know it.
as Luffy is going to Sabo i get my den den mushi. i yell at the doctors to get surgery now.

Dragon- GET SABO SURGERY NOW!, THERE'S SOMTHING INSIDE HIM THAT NEEDS TO GET OUT, OR ELSE HE COULD DIE!.
Doctor1- WHAT!?!, OKAY HE'LL HAVE IR RIGHT AWAY!
-
-
DAJI'S POV

me and Buggy we're walking. and he was talking Shit about someone. who i don't know. but as we we're talking. I felt a presence it felt familliar.

Buggy- so this bitch was talking shit about Crocodile and i orderd someone else to get them killed. *more talking*
Daji- *holding laughter*
Daji- hey Buggy. i think someone of our family ran past us...
Buggy- what? is it Damyn?
Daji- no. i think it's Uya..
Buggy- wait what. didn't she die!?!
Daji- i geuss she's alive
-
-
BUGGY'S POV

as me and Daji talked about our sister whom we tought had died, but didn't.
-
-
-some days later-
-
me, Mihawk, and Crocodile we're AGAIN involved with somebody's conflict. i HATE THAT. but as Mihawk was got offgaurd someone stabbed him, he felt that and killed the person afterwards. then i run the him to get him healed. 

Buggy- Mihawk!, get your ass back there NOW!
Mihawk- don't tel me what to do!!. but fine! go help Crocodile then!
Buggy- FINE!, CROCODILE IM COMMING!
Crocodile- Okay!

as i get to Crocodile i get sliced, but it doesn't work. due to my Devil fruit. that pirate looked at me with confusion. 

pirate1- why didn't you die?!?
Buggy- eh. i ate the Bara Bara no mi, so i cant bleed/die when i'm cut.

then i gave him a roundhouse kick to his face. and mad his nose bleed. i wasn't done yet. other pirates came to me so i let my hands go and made them snap their necks. i have killed people before i so wasn't fazed.

Mihawk- damm i didn't know he could fight. don't ya think Crocodile?
Crocodile- yeah i didn't know that. 

mind!Buggy-*i can only bleed when i'm caught offgaurd- dang i can't believe i forgot that...-
-
MIHWAK'S POV

Mihawk- OI CLOWN WATCH OUT!

then right there that clown gets stabbed in the back by some scum. he fell down holding his wound.

Mihawk- SHIT. CROCODILE MAKE A WALL AND THEN GET OUT OFF HERE I'LL TAKE BUG
Crocodile- OKAY!, LET'S GO AS FAST AS POSSIBLE!

Crocodile put a sand wall and we ran. 
after we got back to Buggy's island.

soon a random person came to his island and told me he was his brother

Daji- let me in. i'm his brother!
Mihawk- since when does he have a brother!?, anf get out you scum.
Daji- SINCE I WAS BORN! NOW LET ME IN!

then he grabbed my shirt. Buggy came out to see me and him 

Buggy- Daji?
mind!Mihawk- *wait did he say 'daji'?, is'nt he 3rd in command of the R.A? and doesn't he have the second most dangerous Devil Fruit?. iv'e done my research*
Daji- Buggs!
Buggy- i told you not to call me that!, but hey.
Daji- so how's life lil bro?
Buggy- i'm older then you. im 43 and you're 35.
Mihawk-  can i say somthi-
Daji- *death stare*
Mihawk- nevermind. 
Crocodile- what's all this shit about, AGH DAJI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?
Daji- HEY CROCY! HOW YOU'VE BEEN!!
-
CROCODILE'S POV

wtf was Daji doing here?!?

Crocodile- what are you doing here??
Daji- I came to see my elder brother! buggy!
Crocodile- HAAAHH???
Daji- and how are things with Dragon?
Mihawk and Buggy- HUH?!?!, YOU KNOW DRAGON?!?
Crocodile- ...

wow i got exsposed.
-
-
-
-days later-

BUGGY'S POV

me and Daji we're again walking but then someone bummed into me

Uya- hey sorry!, i'm Uya!
Daji- wait Uya?!, it's us Daji and Buggy!
Uya- huh? wait, DAJI BUGGY!?!. I MISSED YOU TWO!
Uya- but where's Damyn?, is'nt he with you two?
Daji- ...
Buggy- ... 
Uya- guys... where's Damyn..
Daji- he has. started his own life after our parents died. he's now the second most dangerous man alive also due to his Devil Fruit being the same as mine. he has more expirence then me. he almost killed my kid your nephew.
Uya/Buggy- HAAAH?? I HAVE A NEPHEW???
Daji- yes you do. 

Daji- his name is...

-TO BE CONTINUED-
sorry if i do things like this to much. also i wont be updating much due to home problems
but i'll try to update time to time!
words- 873!
danny out!