Chapter 4

Sirius turn in his chair as soon as the door closes. His eyes met hers and she clutch her head. He was out of his seat and besides her in seconds.

"Are you OK?"

Sirius bring her to a chair and let her sit. "Where did that headache came from?"

Aurelio look at Sirius and at Kallia. His alpha was being a little too nice. Sirius Black isn't nice to no body. Being the King of Lycans he has more enemies than loyal followers.

All because of his cold personality.

"You ok now?"

"Thank you."

"So now back to the matter at hand."Sirius walk back to his desk and sit.

"I swear I didn't start it."

"I know you didn't. There are cameras everywhere."

"Then why am I here?"

"You'll be my assistant."

Aurelio look at Sirius in surprise. Sirius always turn down the offer for a assistant.

"Sir?"

"She will work under me."

Aurelio has a lot of questions but he can't asked them infront of Kallia.

"Go. Your work station is right outside this office."

"Thank you. I won't let you down."

When the door close behind Kallia Aurelio turn to Sirius. "What was that about?"

"She's my mate."

"What?! That's can't be! How is that possible?"

"How am I to know?"

"What about Lindsay?"

Sirius chuckle. "This should remain a secret Aurelio. To keep her safe, no one know about this."

"I understand. But will you still marry Lindsay?"

"We'll see."

"Friend to friend, you're crazy."

"You're not the first to say and you won't be the last. Figure our why I have a human mate. I know its not possible yet the evidence is right outside that door."

"I'll find out everything I can."

Aurelio walk out of the office and Sirius sigh. He was glad his mate show up, but he wasn't glad that she was human. He doesn't have a problem with her being human but the problem is she will be a target. He can't allow his beautiful mate to be a target. Not in this lifetime or the next.