_2_

Evening, 5:20

Exiting the firm, I made my way towards my favourite cafe (I got to know about that cafe yesterday only)

The thing is, this cafe is peaceful. Other cafes are also good but, this one is unique in its own. Not too fancy, not too modern. Pure vintage.

The beautiful beige coloured walls, wooden table and chairs, so many indoor plants, 80's and 90's songs playing in the background and the old couple who owns the cafe, everything is beautiful.

There are not much people in the cafe which makes it even better.

I ordered a cup of masala chai with some cookies this time.

Kiska rasta dekhe

Ae dil ae saudaai

Meelon hai khamoshi

Barson hai tanhaai

Bhuli duniya kabhi ki tujhe bhi mujhe bhi

Phir kyon aankh bhar aai

O kiska rasta dekhe...

Koi bhi saaya nahi raahon mein

Koi bhi aayega aa baahon mein

Tere liye mere liye koi nahin rone waala ho

Jhuta bhi naata nahin chaahon mein hai

Tu hi kyon dubaa rahey aahon mein

Koi kisi sang marey aisa nahin hone waala

Koi nahin jo yunhi jahaan mein baante peer paraee

Ho kiska rasta dekhe...

Not wanting to leave, but again I didn't want to miss the bus, so I got up. I went to the cashier; the old man, and paid for the order and left.

5:55 and I was again late enough to get a seat in the bus. I guess it's a routine now.

As the stops came, the passengers started emptying the bus and luckily I got a seat this time.

In front of me was sitting a couple in their early 20s, with their heads leaning over each other's. The boy was quietly listening to the girl talking about her day i guess. It was cute.

After a few minutes, my stop came and I left the bus.

Instead of going to the apartment, I went towards the market. I ran out of groceries.

____________________

Any guesses or assumptions about the character?