_3_

Saturday, 5:15 am

Unsurprisingly I woke up early today even when it's weekend. Now, I'm not really a totally fucked up civilian of this generation and I do possess some good qualities. And one of them is waking up early (only in weekends-)

With a positive feeling, I left my bed and headed towards the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After I was done showering, I got ready for the gym and left the apartment.

The gym was just 15 minutes away from my apartment but today I decided to change the path. I went along the other street this time and was observing everything around me.

I noticed that there were mostly old and middle aged people present. Some were jogging, some walking and some just sitting silently. It was a photo worthy view but unfortunately I didn't had my camera with me.

After walking for 15 minutes straight, i decided to rest for a bit and sat on one of the benches that were placed near the tea stall.

Now an impressive thing about this country is that most of these tea stalls are opened even before 4 am, which is something I really like.

Resisting the urge to order a tea, I just sat there. A few seconds later, my eyes went towards a girl. A really beautiful one. But, she looked oddly familiar.

She was also out for the morning walk I presumed. She looked at my direction and I quickly looked another way trying not to look like a stalker or a creep.

Ignoring the curiosity inside me about who she was, I got up and started heading towards the gym.

5:50 am, At gym

I walked inside the gym and made my way towards Laksh, my bestfriend

"Why so late today?" Was the first thing he asked

"Just decided to change the path" I shrugged and went towards the Ellipticals

"Viraj Mehra?" a voice came from behind
_____________________