44| No Outside World

When I carried a very drunk Jamie up to her hotel room, I was expecting to just get her settled in her bed and then leave to go back to my place and finish packing for Paris.

I was not expecting...this. As much as I wanted her, I kept telling myself all day during the wedding and reception that under no circumstances would it be a good idea to kiss, touch, or even sleep with Jamie Lovette.

So when she looked up at me with those aqua blue eyes and told me to kiss her, I couldn't say no. Actually, it seemed like the word 'no' wasn't apart of my vocabulary anymore. Especially when she pushed my jacket off my shoulders and stripped me of my shirt. And the word 'no' was also missing in action when she told me to unzip her dress.

Then it happened. We tumbled into bed together and that was when I took a sharp right turn off of Bad Mistake Avenue onto A Nuclear Disaster Boulevard. Her breathtaking body was beneath mine on the plush mattress. My body was between her thighs—and holy shit, thank God I still had my pants on.

The sight of Jamie with only her black lacey bra and panties on and her fiery red curls spread out over the pillow was almost too much to handle. If I had my pants off? There would be no rational thought that would keep me from making love to her all night long. There was nothing I wanted more in this moment than to know what she felt like when I thrust my cock deep inside her. My body shuddered at the thought.

"Are you okay?" She asked when she pulled away from my kiss. "You're shaking."

Honestly, I was anything but okay. I brushed one of her thick curls out of her face and smiled. "I'm okay, beautiful. Are you okay?"

She smiled at me. Fucking Christ that smile nearly killed me. In the short time I'd known her, I've never seen that expression on her face. "I'm more than good, Ollie." Pulling my head down, she gave me a deep, passionate kiss. "Only one problem, though."

My voice was rough with lust. "What's that?"

"You're still overdressed."

***

Thunder woke me from a deep sleep. Glancing towards my window I saw that it wasn't raining yet but it definitely looked like a storm was rolling in. Before getting up from the bed I rolled over and looked at Jamie.

She was still sleeping soundly and gloriously naked. The black sheets I had on the bed were up to her waist. Since she was sleeping on her back her plump breasts were plainly visible. Her head was turned in my direction, as it always was when she slept.

God, I wanted her. It took all my restraint not to lean down and take one of her nipples in my mouth. Morning sex was my favorite with her. Of course I loved any type of sex with Jamie, but in the morning her already sexy voice and moans were deeper and throatier.

Leaning down, I settled for brushing her hair back and giving her a soft kiss on her lips. She mumbled my name in her sleep before turning on her side towards me to get more comfortable.

Finally getting up, I grabbed my cell phone before going to the restroom and then slipping on some sweats and walking to the kitchen to make some coffee. While my much needed caffeine started brewing, I thought about the events of last night. Aside from going to the kitchen to cook some dinner, Jamie and I pretty much stayed in bed most of the night. And we didn't only have sex. We talked a lot. Mostly about my parents and the art show and everything. To be honest, I think we were both worried about bringing up the topic of what comes next now that my art show was over. I definitely wasn't looking forward to that conversation.

Suddenly there was a knock at the front door and I frowned. It was just after seven in the morning. Who the hell could that be? Jogging over to the door, I opened it and was very surprised at who it was.