Prologue: Memories Return

You were riding on a hover vehicle through a massive city when you stopped at an abandoned mall and entered it. You went to an arcade and entered the backrooms.

There, you went to your terminal and started typing.

"It's been a year since I woke up. I can hardly remember anything except for those two. Those two who I can't get out of my mind. I can't stop feeling warm when I see the smile."

You grabbed your head as your remembered that yourself in a faraway town that you apparently visited years ago.

"I, was with them. That woman, I think I called her my mom. I should find them. They might know something about me, and I could use a short break away from Endless."

Your armor formed around you, which has many red lines spread throughout it. You returned to your bike and headed to the edge of Endless.

After purchasing a small cargo air transport, you headed to Japan. Upon reaching there, you initiated cloaking and landed the vehicle in the forests.

You ended up near a cemetery and is drawn to it. After walking up, your funny feeling got stronger until your reached a grave, and you read who its dedicated to:

"Shuri Himejima."

Your head began to hurt and you grabbed it, remembering Shuri and her daughter, Akeno, including a terrible night that they faced.

(flashback begins)

You opened your eyes and struggled to stay up. You looked down at your body and saw that it has several wounds, and you were bleeding heavily.

You heard screaming from afar and crawled towards it.

"MOMMY! AKENO! DON'T HURT THEM! DON'T HURT THEM!"