Chapter 4: Long Lost Childhood

You and Issei are in an abandoned warehouse training together. Issei recorded you forming your armor and using your powers, which include extreme strength, speed, and durability.

Issei: "So, you were literally smashed into paste when you were a kid and found yourself alive in Endless?"

"Yes, but I don't know how. And I woke up just last year without memories."

Issei: "Other than the fact that you're kinda a kid in a teenager's body, you're a pretty quick learner."

"In Endless, you either learn quickly or end up rotting in the VR Prisons. They are more brutal than they sound."

Issei: "From what I've seen of Infinite, I don't doubt it one bit. BTW, is that armor a Sacred Gear?"

"What's a Sacred Gear?"

Issei: "If you want the full details and history, ask Rias. Simple version, I can say that they are magic items that can take the form of a lot of things. However, not all of them are the same and their power differs from Gear to Gear. Apparently, it was God's gift to humanity long ago. My Boosted Gear is one of them."

"I don't think my armor is a sacred gear. I think it's part of some experiment to create a living weapon for Infinite."

Issei: "Either way, better you with us than him. And I think you'll like it here. You know, we're more or less in somewhat balance with nature instead of stripping it dry to turn most of a continent into a never-ending city."

"Absolutely. I like the house Akeno and I are living in. It kinda reminds me of when we were kids. When I first attempted to escape Endless--"

A magic circle appeared and Akeno emerged from it.

Akeno: "There you two are. Rias was wondering where you guys were."

"I asked Issei for a place to test my powers. I asked for someplace secret and he said that no one comes here."

Issei: "Yeah, I've never seen anyone come here."

Akeno: "Still. I don't want to let anything happen to my clubmate or my baby brother."