112

Banxia novel

Banxia novel>The last days are reborn>Chapter 112: Expensive Entrance Fee

Chapter 112: Expensive Entrance Fee

Turn off the lights Small, medium and large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 111 Bully Chen CongNext Chapter..Chapter 113 Pick Up the Bully

Chapter 112: Expensive Entrance Fee

"Thank you for telling us the news." Xu Ruchu looked at the beautiful man and said, then changed the topic and said, "Do the people in the base live?"

Listening to Xu Ruchu's words, the beautiful man was stunned for a moment, then shook his head and said, "With such a base chief and such a bully, how can the people in the base live well?"

Xu Ruchu nodded, and then said: "It is said that where there is oppression, there will be resistance, in that case, why don't you kill the base commander and his son?"

"We also want to, but unfortunately we don't have that strength." The beautiful man said with a wry smile.

"Then why don't you leave this base?" Zhao Fan suddenly spoke.

Listening to Zhao Fan's words, the wry smile on the beautiful man's face became even worse. "We want to go too, but we can't."

"Why can't you go?" Zhao Fan asked with a twisted eyebrow.

The beautiful man paused and said, "Our relatives are confined to the base, and the base doesn't let them out. We want to go unless we abandon them. But how many people can abandon their loved ones?

"I see." Zhao Fan twisted his eyebrows and said, "This base is poisonous enough."

Zhao Fan and Xu Ruchu inquired about some things with this beautiful man, and then Xu Ruchu said: "We must enter this Haicheng base."

"Let's go into town with us." The pretty man paused and said.

Xu Ruchu shook his head and said, "We still have to stay outside the city for some time, so we won't go with you." In this

way, the beautiful man told Zhao Fan Xu Ruchu his name, chatted with them for a while, and then left with his people.

After they left, Zhao Fan said, "As before, how about we get rid of the bullies?"

"Not very good." Xu Ruchu raised his eyebrows and said with a smile.

"Huh? As before, don't you want to get rid of violence and peace? Zhao Fan asked with a smile.

"If you want to go, I can accompany you." Xu Ruchu smiled and said

,

"Okay, then daughter-in-law, you will accompany your husband to eliminate violence and peace." Zhao Fan said with a smug smile.

Looking at Zhao Fan like this, Xu Ruchu patted Zhao Fan's shoulder, raised his eyebrows and smiled: "He looks like a villain."

"I'm the villain in front of you." Zhao Fan was short and said with a smile.

The two of them joked a few words, and then headed for the Haicheng base. When the two of them stood not far from the Haicheng base, looking at the low city wall, the two of them shook their heads, and a trace of worry flashed in their eyes.

"If the walls of the Haicheng base are not heightened, this base will be captured sooner or later." Zhao Fan looked at the city wall in front of him and said.

Xu Ruchu nodded and said, "The guards on the city wall are not good either. The

two of them stood there and commented on the Haicheng base, and then walked towards the city gate.